Fertilized Eggs

We entered the lab and once we got in Hammond said "hi Henry" to a Asian looking guy in a lab coat.

"Oh good day sir" Henry said to Hammond.

We all walked around until we came across the nest that had a machine that turned the eggs ever so slightly and by my guesses it was probably to keep them warmer and turn them into the light where the heat comes in.

"Its turning the eggs" Ellie said.

I looked over to Malcolm and he pointed towards a egg that was moving.

"Oh perfect timing I was hoping they would hatch before I go to the boat" Henry said.

"Well Henry why didn't you tell me I insist on being here when this comes around" Hammond says as he puts on a pair of plastic see through gloves.

"Come on, come on little one" Hammond says with a laugh.

The little dinosaur poked its little snout out and omg it was so fucking cute I swear it all.

"Very good push push" Hammond says.

"Oh god" Ellie said.

"Come on there, there you are" Hammond says as he removed the eggshell off the top of his head.

It made a cute little hissing sound as Hammond helped it out of the eggshell carefully.

"Surely most of them have breed in the wild " malcolm said.

"Actually they can't breath in the wild, their is no unauthorized breeding in Jurassic park " Henry said.

How do you know they can't breath? " Malcolm asks.

"Well because all the animals at Jurassic park are female we engineered them that way" Henry says as the little dino makes more cute sounds.

"Oh my god look at it" Ellie says in a excited tone.

"And then again how do you know if they are all female? Why go up to a Dinosaur and pull up the dinosaur skirt?" Malcolm asks.

"We control their chromosomes its really not that difficult all valuable embryos are secluded we will not be allowing any of the animals to be male" Henry says.

"Life will not contain itself, life will find a way one way or another" Malcolm says.

We look over and see my dad holding the dinosaur and asks.

"What species is this?" He asks.

"Oh it's a Velociraptor " Henry says.

"You bred Raptors?" Dad asks and Henry gave him a slow and serious nod.

"The Raptors should be having feeding time right now" Hammond says and that sends my dad flying.

He gave the baby raptor to Henry and ran out the door of the lab and onto the feeding pen of the Raptors.