Thunder Storm

~readers pov~

/Thunder going loud and rain pouring down/

I whimpered from all the thunder coming from the sky I was literally hiding in a corner of the car scared out of my mind.

Dad turned his head around to see if I was alright he knows I have panic attacks when I get too scared.

"What's wrong (Y,N)?" Dad asks.

"I-im scared..." I stuttered out and as I said that it thundered again.

I whimpered more.

"Don't worry (Y,N) we will have you back at the Visitor center in no time no thunder can harm you there" Dad said and that calmed me down a little.

"Don't get too scared thought you might have a panic attack " dad said and I almost forgot about that.

Ian looked confused.

"Whay do you mean by panic attack?" Ian asks.

My dad got silent.

"She has a habit of getting scared so much that it causes her heart rates to go up fast she doesn't know how to react and it ends up as a panic attack" my dad explains.

Ian looked at me with concern.

"Oh and also it's time we had that chat " dad said and I knew this wasn't gonna be pretty.

Ian kept a straight face.

"Now I'm aware that you both are dating now, I know that you are a responsible man Malcolm but I've seen that side of you that goes insane mode" dad says to Ian.

"Dr. Grant sir by my point of view sir I'm well capable of controlling that side of me I would never do anything to hurt your daughter she is special to me" Ian explains.

My dad didn't look like he was getting mad yet.

"And (Y,N) I know you just turned 18 but you have to agree that you are capable of actually being in a relationship I don't want you to end up like me like I was on my old relationships " dad explains and I remember those times he told me those stories.

"Dad please I know it's hard to take in but please I know what I'm doing I'm capable of having a relationship I'm in love for crying out loud" I said to my dad and I was still curled up in a corner of the car.

You could hear the rain pouring hard on the windows.

"Grant if I ever end up hurting your daughter I will give you my word you can beat the shit out of me if I do you have my word" Ian said.

My dad sat there thinking for a couple of minutes.

"Alright then I think this talk has gone on long enough I'm allowing you two to stay together " my dad said and I was so happy.

"Oh my god thank you dad I'm so happy!" I yell in excitement.

Ian smiled at me and held his hand out for me to grab and I did.

He pulled my hand up to his face and kissed it I blushed.

I pulled my hand back and held it close I love the way he kissed my hand.

I looked out the window and took notice that the rain still hasn't stopped at all.

"How long until we reach the Visitor center?" Ian asks.

"Well we are about to enter the Tyrannosaurs enclosure we should be coming up soon" dad said.

"The rain won't stop either " I said as I stared out the window.

Just when I was getting comfy I felt the car come to a stop.

I was getting scared.

"Whoa what did I touch?" Dad asks.

"Uh you didn't touch anything we stopped " Ian said and when I looked out the window I could see a sign.

It said /Tyrannosaurs enclosure".

I didn't have a good feeling.