Argument

~your pov~

I looked up to see Malcolm standing there looking down at me.

He held his hand out for me to grab.

I smacked it away.

"Don't fucking touch me.." I say in a low voice I wasn't in the mood for Malcolm to argue with me.

I got up slowly and pushed past him but as I walked away he grabbed my wrist hard.

"(Y,N) please hear me out she came onto me I didn't want to she forced me" he tries to explain but I wasn't having it.

"Your a lier Ian you don't have any proof of that your making it up" I say as I keep trying to pull away.

"Your not leaving me I won't allow it" he says.

I start to tear up a little.

"Fuck off Ian!" I say as I turn around fast and smack him across the face.

He looks shocked.

"(Y,N)..." Ian says slowly.

I growled at him.

"Don't ever mess with me again we are done and I mean it nothing you say will change my mind" I say as I take my wrist out of his grip.

"Oh yeah not even this evidence?" Ian says as he reaches into a pocket in his leather jacket.

He pulled pulled out a tape.

He holds it out to me.

"Watch this and then you will believe me" he says and I slowly take the tape.

I didn't want to say anything more other then I wanting to get out of his sight.

Ian watches as I walk out of Hammonds home.

The door closes behind me.

I hoped that this was just a mean joke but I couldn't believe anything.

All I had to do was go back home and see what Ian means....

-Do ya'll think Ian is telling the truth or us he lying? Find out in the next chapter-.