Welcome to Jurassic Park

We were flying through the island it was extremely green and filled with nature it's what you would except from a tropical island with who knows what on it I couldn't help but stare out the window.

"Bad wind shields with have to drop pretty fast so hold on it can just be a little bit bumpy" Hammond said as we went into a couple of low drops I nearly flew out of my seat.

Everyone laughed and I could see everyone getting their seatbelts on my dad was having struggles getting his on. Ellie helped me with mine but dad tied his around his waist I was trying not to laugh.

We came in for landing I had trouble getting my seatbelts off and everyone else got off before me. "Need some help there?" I looked over to see Malcolm.

"Yes please do" I said and he unbuckled my seatbelt and helped me out of the helicopter.

"Thank you dr. Malcolm " I said with a smile.

"Call me Ian" he said and I nodded.

2 jeeps pulled up and picked us up me, dad, ellie and Malcolm sat in the 2nd one while Hammond and Gennaro were in the 1st one we drove through a tone of nature that I just couldn't keep my eyes off of.

Ellie stuck her arm out of the side and pulled a leaf off a branch and took a look at it.

"This shouldn't be here" Ellie said.

"What's wrong?" I asked Ellie.

She looked over at me and smiled and said "this leaf it's from the Cretaceous period this has been extinct for a while now" she said and that left me puzzled in my mind.

We drove through a gate that said "10,000 ELECTRIC BOLTS DO NOT TOUCH" this must be some park to keep a fence with all those electric bolts in them I wonder what we all may experience here.

We have been driving for what seemed like hours we were in a large field now their were giant palm trees and jungle like nature I looked off to a different side and I went silent.

"D-dad.." i said as i tugged at his arm and he looked at the direction i was looking.

His eyes went wide and he got Ellie to look as well and the second we knew it we saw a real life Brachiosaurus standing right there in front of us.

I didn't get out of the jeep I stared with Malcolm I could hear him mumble something to himself I looked like I was about to faint on the other hand and Malcolm took notice.

"Hey are you ok? Your as white as a ghost" Malcolm said.

"I'm fine I think I'm over excited and shocked it gets me to where I may faint on easy grounds" I say to Malcolm and he nods.

The driver took notice as well and gave me a water I thanked him and drank a big gulp I felt relieved now.

Just then my dad and Ellie got back in the jeep and Hammond got back into his and we drove off to what Hammond called the Visitor center.