Truth Revealed

~your pov~

As I walked out of Hammonds place with my suitcase full of stuff along with the tape Ian gave me I took notice that I should probably watch it for his sake at least.

If he is lying then I will just have to forget about him ever being in my life or if he isn't lying then I will happily go back to him.

If I can beat that's bitches ass that is.

All I had to do now was to go back to where Ian and I lived and put this tape in to see for myself.

The rain had stopped which was a great sign.

I started to fast walk across from street to street until I reached my destination.

I wanted to make this fast before Ian comes back home.

Good thing I still have a key.

I panted as I stopped running/fast walking I was out of breath for sure.

I was walking towards the front door.

I took the key our and put it in the lock and unlocked the door.

I sighed deeply as I walked inside.

I wasn't going to relax I was going see the evidence that Ian gave me.

I closed the door behind me.

I set my suitcase down by the front door and started to walk towards the living room.

I turned the TV on and put the tape in and waited for it to start.

I sat down on the couch and waited for it to start.

-on the TV-

Ian was sitting at his desk doing his usually paperwork. He looked like he was having a good day by the look on his face.

Until his secretary came in with his coffee she looked like she wanted him badly and this made yourself become upset.

"Hello (S,N) thank you for bringing my coffee." Ian says.

"Your welcome Dr. Malcolm, do you need anything else today?" She asks seductively.

I growled at the TV.

"No thank you that's all I need you can go home for the day" Ian says.

She nodded and was about to leave but she closed the door and locked it.

I started to almost cuss the TV out.

"Now surely I could be of some assistance Dr. Malcolm, come now let me help you with that tension" she says and gets on top of the desk and was moving in for a kiss.

Ian tried to push her back but he couldn't.

I started to tear up as I saw her kiss Ian on the lips.

-Turns the TV off quickly-

I started to cry my eyes out I couldn't believe it I smacked Ian I hurt him deeply how could I?

I thought I was along when I was watching this but I turned around to see Ian standing there.