Meeting Robert Muldoon

As I was looking out the window I heard a knock on the door and turned around and said.

"Come in" I said and the door opened.

"Hello miss, Mr. Hammond tolled me I have to watch you until then" Muldoon said.

"Its funny because I'm 17 and my dad has someone watching me like I'm a little kid again" I said with a little laugh at the end.

"I wouldn't blame him most dads are very protective of their offspring just like a Rex is with the younglings" Muldoon said.

"Oh and also we need manage to clean up your mess by the raptors" Muldoon said and I looked down embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, I have a hard time with blood and violence I can't even watch a scary movie without throwing up at the violent bloody parts" I said and that sent a small shiver down my spine.

"Don't worry lass it happens once in a while with an employee" he said and that made me feel a little better.

"You don't have to be in the room all day you know, I would be happy to show you around a little if you want" he said and I looked over to him and smiled a bit.

"Sure sounds great i haven't gotten anything better to do anyways what are you going to show me tho?" I asked.

"Well i could show you a couple of baby dinosaurs i know you would probably love to see" he said.

"That's sounds like fun let's go do that" I said with a smile at the end.

"Alright then off we go" he said and we both walked out the door I closed it on my way out and we walked down some stairs and were outside by the time we knew it.

"It feels more humid now" I said as I fanned myself.

"We have to keep it really humid here because of the animals if not they wouldn't be able to last very long" he said and I nodded as we got into a jeep and road off.