Jurassic Park Tour

Once we got closer to the giant doors they opened by them selves and all catw got through and the doors closed with a loud bang.

I got a bit startled from that but I calmed down.

"I bet we won't see anything out here" Ian said.

"I don't know we might" I said.

Just then we heard Hammond speaking through a speaker and he said.

"We spare no expense " he said and I was confused.

"If you look off to your right you will see the predator know as Dilophosaurus.

I looked out the window eagerly I've heard about this dinosaur before and I heard it's got a deadly venom it shoots at its victims.

"The Dilophosaurus is a predator of the Cretaceous period and its know as poisonous, its spits its venom at its prey causing blackness and death. This Dilophosaurus may seen beautiful but it's a deadly addition to Jurassic Park" the speaker said.

We all looked everywhere and tried to spot it but it never showed up and I was disappointed to be honest.

"Well that doesn't surprise me that it didn't show up" Malcolm said.

"Maybe it could be shy" I said as a suggestion.

The cars kept moving forward and we stopped again and we looked to our left and saw a sign that said "Tyrannosaurs Rex" my eyes went wide because I love this dinosaur.

"You seem to really love this predator" Malcolm said.

"Yes it is my favorite dinosaur I've learned everything about it" I said.

We were sitting there for a while now until Ian started whispering to himself.

"God creates dinosaurs.."
"God destroys dinosaurs.."
"God creates man.."
"Man destroys god.."
"Man creates dinosaurs.."
He whispered to himself.

"Dinosaurs eat men...women inherits the earth.." I said and he looked over at me and turned back to the window.

"We will try to lure the Rex in keep watching the fence" a male voice said through the speaker.

Just then a goat came rising up from the group it had a chain around its neck and was tied to a post.

My face went pale because I knew what was going to happen to the goat.

I looked over at Ian and he looked up at a camera and put his face right into camera.

"Eh now do you know your suppose to have dinosaurs...on your dinosaur tour right?" He said and that made me laugh.

"Hello?" He asked while tapping the camera with his finger.

"Hello? Huh? Yes?" He asked again and he sat back down and I laughed more.

Ian sat back down with a smile on his face.

"Ah see the Tyrannosaur doesn't want to hunt in the day she prefers the chaos theory" Ian said as he patted his hands into making a beat.

"I'm still not clear on the chaos theory" I said.

"I will explain that to you later then" Ian said and I nodded my head in understanding.

We looked out of the windows of the car and I sighed.

"Where are all the damn dinosaurs at!?" I say annoyed.

"Probably too shy to even show their faces" Ian said.

The next time I looked out the window I could see out of the corner of my eye that I could see my dad jumping out of the car.

"Look at this see, see nobody could have seen that Dr. Grant would suddenly jump out of a moving vehicle" Ian says and I could see Ellie running after him.

I decided to go along too. Ian tried to stop me but that didn't work out for him.

"And now here I am sitting by myself eh talking to myself that's. That's chaos theory" Ian says to himself.