Calling

Ian's Pov

We managed to find a nice clearing but the edge of a huge cliff that cuts out nicely to the jungle behind us.

We tried to set up in a field but that would have been a bad idea.

Who knows where any raptors would be hiding and they especially love tall grass.

But that's not the issue right now, I wanted to get on with the search as soon as possible.

I walked out of the camper and closed the door behind me and saw that Eddie and Nick were ready.

I too was ready as I picked up a gun just in case and Eddie got his tracker out, he had a locater put into any satellite phone he has built so it makes it easier to locate.

I look over to Nick and see that he has his camera ready for pictures.

"What do you think we are gonna see?" I ask Nick.

I obviously knew the answer.

"Maybe uhh big iguanas" Nick answers quickly.

I can't with this guy right now.

"Let's start searching before it gets dark" I said as I started to make my way into the dense, humid jungle.

At least this time I was kinda smart and didn't wear leather like I did on the other island but I'm still wearing black so I'm overheating.

But I didn't care (Y,N) was my top priority, no questions asked.

Eddie had his rifle ready and waiting for whatever comes our way and Nick had his camera ready.

He knew he could take a few pictures here and there.

But me? I'm also carrying a gun for protection as well.

We made our way into the jungle and looked around.

"It's so quiet" I say.

"You mean a bit too quiet Malcolm" Nick says as he looks around.

"We need to be fast, I got a bad feeling about right now" I say as we continue walking.

"In case (Y,N) did lose her satellite phone I put a location tracker into her watch that I gave her a while back, we should get a reading soon " Eddie says as he pulls out a tracking device.

"Yeah we should be getting a reading..." I say quietly.

We kept walking and walking for what seemed like hours but I wasn't going to stop for breaks not for a second.

"I think I got something!" Eddie says as he looks at the device.

Eddie points us in the direction and we all start fast walking that way.

"(Y,N), Levine!!" Nick yells as we walk.

No answer.

I start yelling for (Y,N) and I could swear I heard someone yell back to me.

"(Y,N)!" I yell as I hear her yell back.

We could even hear Levine yelling in the distance as well.

We sprinted that was as quickly as we can.

She's alive I knew it!!