Getting to know each other part 1

We pulled up to the where we were supposed to be we walked inside and by god it was gorgeous their were pillars that had carvings of dinosaur bones, Cretaceous era furniture and also all the detail and plants from the Cretaceous era I couldn't get enough of it.

We were lead to our rooms it turns out their were only 3 rooms available for guests only because it was kinda still under construction.

"Me and Ellie get a room together, Ashley you get your own and Malcolm and Gennaro you get a room together " dad said in a serious tone.

"Oh no, their is no way I'm letting Dr. Malcolm stay with me I have important stuff I need to get done with and I need all my concentration and I know Malcolm will be up all night talking nonsense " Gennaro said.

Malcolm gave him a fuck you face and shook his head.

" alright fine Malcolm you stay in Ashley's room along with her but don't do any funny business in there you got that" dad says.

"Yes sir" Malcolm says in a annoyed tone.

We all stayed in our rooms it was a gorgeous room for sure their was even a padio where I can look over the park in a lovely view.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Malcolm asks.

"Yes it is it really is" I say with a smile.

"Just like you " Malcolm says and that makes me blush deeply and he takes notice and smirks slightly.

"Oh thank you Dr. Malcolm " I say while trying not to blush harder.

"Remember you can call me Ian" he said as if to remind me.

Good thing their were two beds and a bathroom in this room I'm pretty sure they were all like this. I laid down in one of the beds and i looked over and saw Ian leaning against the wall looking over at me.

"Ian why do you keep staring at me your creeping me out" I said.

"Oh in sorry but I cant get over the fact that their is a beautiful girl in here with me" he said with a smirk.

"Plus I don't want to hear it i saw you stare at me a couple of times in the helicopter, in the jeep and even in the lab" he said.

I turned around the opposite side of Ian and sighed he was right about me staring at him a couple of times but I couldn't help myself he is a attractive person after all in my mind.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't I still felt a little nauseous from earlier I couldn't even eat anything I guess I don't do good with blood and guts infront of me after all.

I sat up and walked towards the bathroom Ian looked at me as I walked past him it almost looked like he wanted to follow me around the whole time.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"I'm going to take a shower " I said and that caused him to smirk.

"And don't be a weirdo and ask to join me you know that will not happen " I said as I pushed him out of the bathroom and leaving the door half open probably on purpose.

I turned on the water and made it extra hot only because I love the feeling of hot water on my skin it calms me down in certain times.

I undressed myself and got in and closed the shower curtain and felt all that water hit my skin it felt really amazing.

I shampooed my hair and put conditioner in it and scrubbed myself cleaned and by god it felt amazing to be clean after only being here a couple of hours I was sweaty through all the walking.

I turned the water off and dried off and wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, Ian was sitting there on his bed is was almost like he was waiting for me to come out.

"I like what I see no doubt about that" he said with a smirk and he could see me blushing badly this time.

I walked past him and got into bed and I threw the towel on the ground and I crawled under the blanket and it felt really relaxing.

After for what seemed like a hour I started to feel sleepy but then I feel someone get into bed with me I turned around only to see Ian behind me I blushed even more.

"Ian you have your own bed" I said.

"I know but i can't help it Ashley your extremely beautiful and attractive I know we just met but I can't help the matter at hand" Ian said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"17..." I said.

"Not too far of a age difference " he said.

"Listen I know we just met today but will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked and that made me blush deeply.

In my mind I'm thinking oh my god did he really just ask that to me when we just met today.

I can't believe it tho, you know I actually want to say yes to him and I will.

"Well I'm waiting for a answer " he said with a smirk.

"Yes I will.." I said and that caused me to hide under the blanket because I was getting shy.

"That's the answer I wanted to hear the second we all landed here" Ian said.