Arrival

~Reader's pov~

The boat ride was ages it felt like I haven't been on land in years.

I almost felt sea sick from this journey.

I did meet some new people on the boat I met a young Adult named Diego  and Dr. Levine these 2 are suppose to accompany me on the island.

To make sure I come back in one piece.

But Dr. Levine told me that he was coming along so he can research on how the dinosaurs tend the their eggs and offspring.

I would also be interested in seeing that myself.

Diego was coming with us because he was going to guide us on the island he said he has been here before but rarely.

He did speak of these islands being known for death and for that I mean the 5 deaths is what people are calling then.

Dr. Levine just ignored those stories and kept writing in some type of book or journal.

I asked him what it was for but he just told me he was keeping track of his old research on fossils and dinosaur findings.

I believed it at 1st but I had a feeling I was being lied to.

I didn't make much of it.

Anyways let's get back to the scenery right now.

The sea air hit my lungs as I took in a deep breath.

The waves were roaring loudly as they crashed near our boat and onto rocks.

We are near the island.

The sun was shining and the rain had stopped filling upon us.

I took it all in.

"It's very beautiful " I said to myself.

Dr. Levine stepped beside me.

"It sure is but don't get too attached to it, it will probably hold more danger in its dense landscapes" Levine said as he gears up.

I guess we are leaving in a bit to go explore.

Diego was also gearing up fast.

The boat was being rocked back and forth by the roaring waves.

I was too getting my bag.

I had everything I even brought my rock climbing gear I always came prepared for these types of situations.

The boat was coming to a stop.

We knew it was our stop.

Dr. Levine took a step to me and Diego followed behind him.

"We must climb our way up Diego will lead us the way to insure our safety the boat will not be able to fit through here!" Levine yells over the waves.

I took in a deep breath as I nodded.

Diego stepped forward and jumped up fast and he clung onto some rocks.

I was shocked that he was able to move that fast.

Levine followed after him the rocks looked easier to climb but I didn't think it would be easy.

I too started to climb my way up.

"Be careful for loose rocks!" Levine yells down to me as I was starting to climb.

This really wasn't easy I thought it would be but nope.

I felt my body wanted to stop I wouldn't blame myself I'm actually scared of heights a bit.

But I knew I had to keep going if I get this research done fast I can get back home.

Diego made it to the top.

"Come on senor and senorita you can make it just a couple more rocks!" Diego yells as he watches us from a far.

I was breathing hard because my arms were starting to hurt.

Levine made it to the top as well and was waiting on me from the top.

"Come on (Y,N) you can do it!" He yells and holds on his hand and so does Diego.

I finally made it and grabbed their hands and was pulled up.

I laid on the ground for a second I was glad to be on land again.

I almost kissed the ground.

I stood up and looked over the cliff.

The boat had already left us.

"Is the boat suppose to leave us here?" I ask.

"Yes for now but it will be back in a couple of days to pick us up and take us back home " Levine explains as he unattaches the rops from himself.

I did the same.

Diego went forward to see if anything was near us.

"We are clear here senor" He says.

Me and Levine walked to where Diego was and my eyes were amazed.

"I didn't except this place to be so jungle like!" I say as I watch in amazement.

"Well of course you would have to except this is jurassic Park after all" Levine says.

To be honest the landscape was filled with the greenish plants you will ever see.

Like no joke.

But we have now made our arrival to Site B.