Chapter 6: Goodbye America, Hello Korea

"Ya tienes todas las maletas en el carro?!" ("Do you already have all your luggage in the car?!") my mom yelled. "Si! Ya todo esta listo! Hay voy!" ("Yes! Everything is all ready! I'm coming!") I said. I just finished fixing my hair into two braids, put on my pink jacket that I was wearing with white skinny jeans, and put on my pink Converse shoes and out the door I went. My parents, brothers, and sister were all already in the car waiting for me. Now off to LAX we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------

It took us only an hour to get to LAX from home. My brothers got out of the car first and got all my luggage out and helped me carry it. And my mom was already crying. She is the most emotional one in my family, and I sorta got that from her too. She started hugging me and didn't want to let go but my sister pulled her off and gave me a hug and then my dad and brothers came to hug me as well.

"Te queremos mucho y te vamos a extranar." ("We love you and we will miss you.") my mom said. I wiped the tears off her face but then I started crying too. "Yo tambien los quiero mucho y los voy a extranar." ("I also love you and I will mis you all.") I said.

"Cuidate mucho. Y nos llamas cuando lleges. Y no te vayas a casar sin decirnos. Ya todos sabemos lo tanto que te gustan los Coreanos. Y quiero nietos pronto pero no sin antes de que te cases y nos invites a tu boda." ("Take care. And call us when you get there. And don't get married without telling us. We all know how much you love Korean men. And I want grandsons soon but not before you get married and you invite us to your wedding.") My dad said. "Voy a trabajar, no a buscar esposo. Pero les llamo cuando llege a Corea." ("I'm going to work, not look for a husband. But I will call once I get to Korea.") I told him.

"Bye lil sis. Take care. We love you." my brothers and sister all said. "Byeee. Love ya too."

And with that I got on the airplane.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was a 16 hour flight from LA to Seoul. All my muscles ached from sitting for so long. But I spent half of the time watching Kdramas and half of the time sleeping.

Once I arrived at Incheon Airport I saw 3 girls standing and holding up a sing with my name on it. Once I got closer I saw that it was Bom, Dara, and Minzy.

"Annyeong hasseyo! I'm CL's dongsaeng, Abby! Its nice to meet you all! Thanks for coming!" I said cheerfully while bowing to them. "Hi Abby. Nice to meet you too. CL has told us so much about you and we have always wanted to meet her dongsaeng from The States. My name is Bom. Next to me is Dara and next to her is Minzy." "Hiii. Nice to meet you." both Dara and Minzy said with a smile.

We started walking out when all of a sudden I hear a guy's voice screaming "Abby! Wait for me my princess!". I turned around and saw Donghyun running towards me with open arms and a bouquet of flowers. "Oh god no. Its him." "Who is it?" Bom, Dara, and Minzy asked. "My worst nightmare." I mumbled. "Who?" all three of them said. "I'm Donghyun, her boyfriend." Donghyun said. "Aren't you Donghyun the leader of the group boyfriend?" Bom asked. "Yes." He said. "So how are you two dating if Abby just got to Korea?" Minzy asked. "Long story. I'll tell you guys later." I said. "But why are you here Donghyun? You didn't tell me you were gonna come meet me at the airport." I turned to him and asked him. "Well aren't you happy to see your boyfriend? Here are some flowers for you babe." He handed me a bouquet of assorted pink flowers. "Thank you." I said and took them with a fake smile on my face. "They are your favorite color. And they even match your outfit. You look really pretty btw."  he said. "And when do I need to present myself at work?" I asked him. "Today actually. So lets just get a ride from 2NE1 and have them drop us off at my dorm and you can leave your stuff there." "But I have to go to CL's apartment first." "CL's apartment? What for? She's not even in Korea right now." Donghyun said. "Because I am going to be living with her." "No your not. If you work for Starship you need to stay in a dorm next to the artists." he said. "But you never told me that." "I didn't? Oops. Well I've must of forgotten to mention that to you." I glared at him and gave him a nasty look. "So do you want us to drop you off at his dorm?" Dara said. "Sure, unnie. And sorry for all the incoveniance." "No problem."

-------------------------------------------------------------

So we went in a black van that Dara drove. And she dropped us of at these dorms near Starship Entertainment....