Chapter 24: Meeting Giriboy

*BEFORE MEETING WITH MINO AND JINWOO*

After I texted Mino I went out to work. And once I got there I decided to look for #Gun. He probably knew about Mino so I wanted to ask him why he didn't tell me anything. Mino and #Gun are really close so I really doubt that Mino would keep such a secret from #Gun. They always talked to eachother and hanged out. So he must know, right?...

I headed over to the No.Mercy practice room. I know at this time they always practice and sometimes they take breaks during their practices. Once I got to the door of the practice room I put my ear on the door. I wanted to make sure they were having a break. I wouldn't want to interrupt them while they were having practice. I stood there for a few seconds listening when all of a sudden the door opens and I fall on my butt. I look up and see a cute guy with glasses. Omg! Its Giriboy! I'm a huge fan of him! I love his rap! He reached his hand out for me and I took it. He helped me up. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." "You need help picking up your papers?" he pointed at a bunch of papers that were all over the floor. I forgot I was carrying those! They were some translations I was working on. "Its okay. I can pick them up." I started picking up some papers but I didn't realize I had stepped on a puddle of water and I slipped. But just before I fell on the ground I felt some arms catching me. It was Giriboy! "You okay?" he asked. "Yea. Thanks again. And sorry for my clumsiness. I feel embarrassed that I have fallen and slipped in front of one of my favorite artists." "You a fan of me?" "Of course! Your a great rapper!" "Thanks. What's your name?" "Abby." "Well its nice to meet you pretty Abby. How come I haven't seen you before?" I blushed when he said pretty. "I just started working here not too long ago. I got hired as a translator for No.Mercy and Monsta X." "Oh. That explains why you were outside their practice room. But why were you waiting out there instead of just going in?" "Well I wanted to talk to one of the trainees but I was waiting till they were having a break. I didn't want to interrupt their practice." "Well they still have 45 more minutes till they get a break. And I was on my way to buy them some snacks cuz they have been working hard. You wanna go with me?" "Sure." "Okay. But first let me help you finish picking up your papers." He bent down and started picking up the papers and then handed them to me. "Thank you." I smiled.

We walked to a store a few blocks from the Starship building. He had asked me if I wanted us to go in his car but I told him I preferred walking. And while we were walking he asked me some questions about me. And then he told me about the judging system and ranking system of No.Mercy. Giriboy was one of the judges on the show and he also helped out the trainees a bit with their training. He seemed like a really nice guy and he was easy to talk to. I like him, but as a friend of course.

Once we got to the store we got some chips, candy, sodas, and ice cream. It was a lot of stuff since there are 13 trainees. The total came out to be $100. I wanted to pay for at least half of the snacks but Giriboy didn't let me. And he had even bought some stuff for me and him. I also wanted to carry half of the stuff but he didn't let me. It was a total of 12 bags but I only carried 4. He was really strong to be able to carry 8 bags, 4 in each hand. And his bags were also the heavier things.

Once we got to the Starship bulding we put the bags down outside of the practice room. "Which trainee did you want to talk to?" he asked. "#Gun". "Okay. I'll call him out for you. But first before that can I ask you something?" "What is it?" "Will you go out with me? You seem like a nice girl and I really like you." "Well...I really like you too but...I like you more like a friend..." "I'm too late right? You like someone else already?" My eyes widened. How did he know? "Is #Gun the guy you like?" My eyes widened even more. "Looking at your expression I guess I'm right. Right?" I coughed. "Well...I don't know yet...I'm still not sure about my feelings for him. And then theres also this other guy that I'm also not sure about yet...So I just wouldn't want to complicate my heart even more by dating someone else. But how did you know about #Gun?" "I was just guessing it was him since you wanted to see him. But I never imagined you would like two guys. So who is the other guy?" "Its Taehyun." "Taehyun from BTS?" I shook my head. "No. The guy from BTS is Taehyung with a G. Although I do like him too since he is my bias from BTS but I've never met him. But the guy I'm talking about is Nam Taehyun from WINNER." "WINNER? Isn't that the group that #Gun's cousin is in?" "Yeah." "Wow. Your in a difficult situation then. But if you ever need any help or advice with your love life just let me know. You can always come to me if you have any problems and I'll gladly help. Even if you don't like me as a man I will still like to be your friend. So will you be my friend?" "Sure. I'll be your friend." I smiled. "Okay then. Give your number and we can hang out whenever you want." I gave him my number and he texted me. "So thats my number. Make sure to save it. And you can call or text me anytime. Now I will call #Gun out for you." "Thanks."

He went into the trainees practice room and a few seconds later he came out with #Gun. "I'll just grab the snack bags and I'll leave you two love birds alone." Giriboy said while grabbing the bags. Then he went in the practice room. And #Gun just looked confused by what Giriboy had said. "Just ignore what he said about love birds. I don't know where he got that crazy idea from. But there is something I have to ask you and talk to you about. So can we go somewhere private to talk?" "Sure. How about the recording studio? I know for sure its not being used right now." "Okay. Lets go there."