Chapter 8: #Gun First POV

While all the guys were staring at her boobs, I was the only one staring at her face. She was really pretty. She had light brown hair, light colored skin, a small face, big brown eyes with really long thick eyelashes, small round nose, and cute small but full pink lips. And she had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. She looked like a doll. I couldn't get myself to look away. I just hope she didn't notice my staring. But with every breath she took I found myself falling for her more. I didn't talk much. I just introduced myself and kept observing her the whole time. But there was something not right about Donghyun and Abby...They kept on giving eachother these looks that didn't really seem like those of a boyfriend and girlfriend. Donghyun just looked mad jealous the whole time, but I guess thats normal considering the way the guys were looking at Abby. But she didn't look like she really cared about Donghyun. And whenever he touched her she looked annoyed by it and seemed to pull away from him a bit but that just made him hold on to her tighter. I don't think she really likes him...but I don't know...I could just be seeing things wrong...They could just be having a couple fight...I guess I'll just have to keep watch over them for some time. I know Donghyun can be a really possessive boyfriend. I've seen him date a few girls before. I just hope he doesn't hurt Abby. I've heard Donghyun can get a bit violent sometimes.

Seeing Abby getting close to the other guys made me a bit jealous. I don't know why I'm even feeling like this when she is someone else's girlfriend. But I couldn't help it. I just didn't like the way they kept talking to her either. They all just looked at her like she is a piece of meat to eat. And I like girls but I would never look at a girl in that way. There is more than what meets the eyes. And even though Abby may seem like any other other flirtatious girl, I could tell there was more to her. And I hope I get to know her more than anyone has ever been able to get to know her. I have never had such an interest in someone like I've had with her.

Once Abby and Donghyun left I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw that it was Jooheon. "Do you like Abby?" he asked me with a smirk on his face. Oh shit. Did I just get caught?...I hope he didn't notice the way I was looking at Abby..."I saw the way you were looking at her the whole time." he said. Shit. So he did see me. "Well why didn't you talk to her? Why were you quiet the whole time? She is not gonna notice you like that you know." he said. "He is just too shy to talk to such a sexy girl like her." I heard Wonho's voice and saw him come closer with the rest of the guys behind him. "We all know you like her. We saw the way you looked at her." Kwangji said. "But I was looking at her because..." I started talking but then Minhyuk interrupted me, "Because she is hot as fuck." he said. "Nooo. She is really pretty but I'm not like you guys that only think about having sex with girls. I actually like serious relationships with girls. A relationship with real love and not just lust." I said. "Were all guys here you can just tell us what you really think." Kihyun said. "Yeah. You know were all thinking the same. We're thinking about sleeping with her." Wonho said. "You pervs! That wasn't what I was thinking at all! I was just.....did you all see the way Abby and Donghyun looked at eachother? The way she pulled away from his touches all the time. I don't think she really likes him." I said. "Nah bro. Your just seeing those things cuz you want to. Just admit you like her." Jooheon said. "And what if I do like her? So what? Its not like I can do anything about it when she is already dating Donghyun." "You were just saying how you thought she didn't like Donghyun." Yoosu said. "Well I don't think she does...Otherwhise why would she be flirting with you all so much? Don't you all think thats weird how she was flirting with other guys in front of her boyfriend." "Thats because she is a slut." Hyungwon said. "Hey you asshole you don't even know her so why are you calling her a slut?!" I hit him on the head. "Well she sorta acts like a slut." Minhyuk said. "You too now?! Do you want me to hit you as well?!" I went over to Minhyuk and hit his head. "Well you know what I think, Gun?" Shownu said. "What?" I asked. "I think its all fair in love and war. So if you really like her I think you should go for it." "But what if she doesn't like me? A lot of you are better looking than me so why would she even like me?" "Well you'll never know if you don't give it a try." Shownu said. "Yeah. And we'll help you out too bro." Seokwon said. "I don't know...I guess I'll just watch over her for a while and make sure Donghyun doesn't hurt her." "Well if you don't put a move on her soon then I will bro. I really like her too." Yoonho said. "Or I'll put a move on her." I.M said. "Yall aren't man enough for her. A real woman like her needs a real man like me." Wonho said. "But she did say she liked younger guys. So I think I have more chance with her than you Wonho." Yoonho said. "But she also said she liked guys with deep voices" I.M said.

Well it looks like I'm gonna have a lot of competition...*sigh*