Chapter 26: The Plan

#Gun and I decided to sit somewhere in the back far away from other people. We wouldn't want anyone to hear our conversation. We even asked the waiter not to seat any people around our area and of course I had to give him a tip for that. That $50,000 won sure made him happy.

We waited for about 15 minutes before Mino and Jinwoo came. Mino had texted me that they were running late. And while we waited me and #Gun shared an ice cream sundae. It was too big so just one of us wouldn't be able to finish it alone. Once we were done eating it I saw two bodies walk in. They were heading to our direction. I looked closer and saw that it was Mino and Jinwoo. They were about to enter our area but the waiter stopped them and told them that area was reserved. I had to call the waiter over and told him that Mino and Jinwoo were with us. He then let them through.

As soon as they got to the table Mino got down on his knees in front of me. "I'm so sorry Abby. Please don't tell anyone my secret." #Gun got up and put his hand on Mino's shoulder. "What are you doing dude? She doesn't know about your secret." "She doesn't?" Mino looked up at #Gun. "I'm just kidding. She knows." "Its okay Mino. You can get up. You don't have to kneel in front of me and ask for forgiveness. #Gun told me why he asked you to date me." I helped him get up. "He told you he did it because he likes-" #Gun covered Mino's mouth before he could finish talking. "He told you he did it because he likes what?" I took #Gun's hand off Mino's mouth. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you." "You can't tell me? Fine don't tell me but then I'm not sure I can keep your secret." "No. Please don't do that. I'll tell you." Mino pleaded. "I'm just messing with you. You don't have to tell me. I think I know what you were gonna say anyways and I would rather hear it from him directly. So I'll just wait until he is ready to tell me that." "So you will keep my secret?" "Yes. I won't tell a soul. So don't worry. My lips are sealed. I promise." "And your not mad at me?" "Mad? Not really. Cuz thanks to you I was able to get out of that nasty relationship with Donghyun." "Thanks to Mino? More like thanks to me." #Gun pointed to himself. "Well thanks to both of you but more to Mino because he was the one that dated me." "But without me you wouldn't had met Mino." "Okay. Thanks to both of you equally. Now lets all sit down and talk about what we are here for." "What are we here for?" #Gun asked. "We are here to talk about Mino's and Jinwoo's relationship. And I would like to help them out and find a solution for them." "Our relationship? A solution?" Jinwoo spoke up with a confused look. "Yes. A solution to your relationship. As we all know you guys can't date freely and that is why Mino has had to date girls. But that won't be necessary anymore because I have  plan." "What plan?" Mino asked. I walked over to Jinwoo and took a close look at his face. "Well Jinwoo has a very pretty and delicate face. Too pretty for a guy. And I can tell that is why Mino fell for him." "What does Jinwoo's feminine looks have to do with finding a solution?" #Gun asked. "Not feminine. At least not yet...But we can turn that pretty and delicate face into something feminine." "Woah. What are you talking about? I like Jinwoo's face just the way it is and I would not like it if he were to look feminine." Mino hold onto Jinwoo. "Well too bad. Cuz that is the only way you guys could go out on dates freely." "Out on dates? Out like outside?" Jinwoo's eyes sparkled. "Yup. Dates outside. No more hiding your relationship. So with your permission Jinwoo I could make that happen." "I'll do anything for that. What do I have to do?" Jinwoo asked. "Makeover. You will wear makeup and a wig. And you will dress like a girl. I will do your makeup since I'm really good with that. And I could give you some of my clothes that fit me big. And we'll just have to buy a wig." "That is ridiculous and Jinwoo would not do that." Mino spoke up. "I want to do this babe. I want to do it more than anything I've ever wanted to do." "Do? You want to do it? You said do three times? Are we still talking about the makeover or do you really want to DO IT Jinwoo?" #Gun smirked. "What the fuck #Gun! You perv!" Mino hit #Gun on the head. "You said fuck." #Gun started laughing. "Could you please stop it with your immaturity now. We are talking about something serious here." I looked at #Gun with a serious look on my face. "Okay. I'll stop." he said. "Are you sure? Cuz maybe I shouldn't have brought you here. And if all your gonna do is act childish then you can leave." "Yes, I'll stop. I was just joking around. But I do want to help out my cousin and his boyfriend so I'll be serious now." "Okay. Good. And Jinwoo wants to do this makeover. So will you let him do it Mino?" "Fine. I'll let him do this makeover. But we are not fucking while you are dressed as a girl Jinwoo. That is a total turn off for me." "Don't worry babe. We won't be fucking with me dressed as a girl. Cuz to fuck we need to have our clothes off." "I'm talking about the wig and makeup Jinwoo. You are not to be wearing any of that while we have sexual intercourse." "Can we stop talking about sex now? I like yaoi but it still makes me feel uncomfortable hearing a guy I dated talk about doing it with a guy." "Okay. We'll stop." Jinwoo said. "Our lunchtime is over Abby. We have to go back." #Gun grabbed me. "Kay. We'll leave now. But we are doing the makeover once I'm out from work. So everyone meet at my dorm at 7. Okay? I get off from work at 5 but before going home I'll go out to buy the wig for Jinwoo." "Kay. We'll be there." Jinwoo said. "Now lets go. We are gonna be late and I don't want to be scolded." #Gun pulled at me. "Kay. Bye Jinwoo. Bye Mino. See you both later " "Byeee. See you later."