Chapter 11: Sneaking Out

**********MINWOO's POV**********

Me and the Jo twins pretended to go to sleep. And we waited till all the hyungs were asleep. Once I heard them all snoring I texted Abby and told her I was on my way over. We had to be careful not to make any noise cuz we are not allowed to be out of our dorms after 11pm. The Jo twins put on a hoodie and grabbed their cameras. And out we went.

"You guys stay out here by the window closest to her bed. I will make sure to take her at a spot where you can both see us clearly but somewhere where she can't see you guys. And don't be make any noises, you guys have to be as quiet as possible." I told them. "Okay. We got it." they both said.

They went outside the window by her bed. And I got my key out and went inside her dorm. She was standing in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. I sneaked up on her and gave her a back hug. She turned to me. "Hiii" she said in a sexy voice. "Hey sexy. Want to have some fun tonight?" I whispered in her ear. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She put her tounge in my mouth. And I slid my hands under her shirt and started massaging her boobs. "Lets go to your bed." I said. I picked her up and carried her bridal style and took her to her bed. I had her facing away from the window but made sure it was a spot where the Jo twins could still see us. I got on top of her and started taking off my clothes.

************#GUN's POV************

It was 11pm and I was in the trainees dorm since all artists and trainees had to be in their dorms by that time. And since Minwoo was gonna sneak out at that time to meet Abby, I was also gonna sneak out. I just had to wait till all the guys were asleep. But they were all taking so long to get ready for bed. So I just hope I wont get there too late. Once I checked that all the guys were sleeping I grabbed my key and went out. It was a good thing that all the dorms shared the same key so I could go in Abby's dorm.

Once I was outside I saw Youngmin and Kwangmin outside Abby's window. They were too busy taking photos so they didn't notice I was there. I went behind their backs and started choking them. Then I kicked them in their balls and took away their cameras and threw them on the floor.

I took out my key and went in Abby's dorm. And when I got there I saw them on the bed. Minwoo was on top of Abby and he was taking off his clothes. I went to him and pulled him off her. "WTF! What are you doing here!" He yelled. I punched him in the face and kicked him in his balls. Abby looked shocked the whole time. "I'm sorry Abby but this guy is just playing with you right now." I looked at her and told her. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "I overheard Minwoo talking to some of the trainees earlier today and he made a bet that he could get you to have sex with him tonight." "WTF MINWOO! GET OUT BEFORE I BEAT YOU TO DEATH!" She got his clothes and threw them at him. "You heard her! Get out!" I grabbed Minwoo and pushed him out the door. Then I went back to Abby to make sure she was okay. "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? Would you like me to report him to the CEO? I can tell him about the bet he made with the guys and he will get in trouble." I told her. "Yea, I'm okay. Thankfully you got here just in time so we didn't do anything but kiss. But please don't tell anyone about this. If he gets in trouble with the CEO then Donghyun will find out and I will be in trouble with him. This was a mutual thing so it isn't just his fault. I was stupid, I should of been more careful. This is what I get for being a slut and cheating with my boyfriend's friend." she started crying. I hugged her and wiped her tears. "Hey, don't cry. I won't tell anyone. And don't call yourself stupid or a slut cuz your not." "How would you know?" "Well a stupid person wouldn't be able to speak 5 languages like you. And if you were a slut you would of been the one to sneak into a guys dorm and not the other way around." She laughed. "But its the same thing you pabo, I let a guy in my dorm." "No, its not. Cuz you didn't let him in. He had a key and he let himself in." "Yah! You're just trying to make me feel better!" "Well is it working? Am I making you feel better?" "Yeah. I guess..." "Well if you ever need anyone to make you feel better then you can come to me anytime." "Thank you." she said and gave me a hug. "Well I have to go now. One of the guys could wake up and see that I'm not there and then I would get in trouble." "Okay. Good night." "Good night." I smiled and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

************ABBY's POV************

I'm such an idiot. Why do I always fall for the bad guys? I was lucky that #Gun got here in time or else I would had lost my virginity to a guy that was only doing it for a bet. I must of seemed that easy to him that he even bet his own money that I would sleep with him. Well I was about to do it with him...so I guess I am that easy...So this is all really my fault...If I didn't flirt with all the guys in the first place then this wouldn't be happening to me. *sigh* I wasn't always like this.....

***Flashback, Summer 2006***

I had just graduated middle school and I thought my life was perfect. I had a wonderful boyfriend that I loved and had been dating for 3 years. And I had a bestfriend that had always been there for me since Elementary School. But then one day my "bestfriend" Hyuna stopped talking to me. And a few days later my boyfriend Noah broke up with me. He just went to my house and told me that it was over and he didn't tell me why. I felt so alone and sad. First I lost my bestfriend whom I thought would always be there for me and then just a few days later I lost my boyfriend whom I thought loved me. Then when we went back to school I saw Hyuna and Noah together. They were hugging and kissing. And that just broke my heart too see that two of the people that I loved and trusted the most could do this to me. So I decided to change and be more like Hyuna (who was a slut). I didn't want my heart to ever be broken again, and now I would be the one to break other people's heart. I started wearing reaveling clothing, cuz I was the most confident about my body. And I started flirting with all the guys at school. Then soon the rumors started spreading that I was a slut and so I just decided to go along with the image and I started seducing guys with girlfriends. But I never got around to having sex with a guy cuz I would break up with them all before it happened. And so I have never been in a serious relationship since Noah. And in all those years I got so addicted to playing with other people's hearts that I was just never able to stop even till this day. But I'm 22 now and I think its time for me to change my ways...I'm just not sure if I can change on my own though...I need that one special guy that will make me really want to change...Will I ever find him?