Chapter 41: The Meeting

As soon as we finished breakfast I picked up the dishes and went to take them to the sink. There was still some time left so I was just gonna wash them now instead of later. It shouldn't take long anyways. I had turned on the faucet when Donghyuk came over. He hugged me from the back and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for breakfast babe. Now I'll wash the dishes. You can go and rest before we leave." "No problem. And you're a guest so I'll wash the dishes." "I'm not a guest, I'm your boyfriend. But what about we both do some teamwork? One of us washes while the other dries." "Well okay. I'll wash and you dry." "Cool." I started washing the dishes and Doghyuk dried and put them away. It was the last plate but Donghyuk accidentally dropped it as he was trying to place it in a high shelf. "Sorry I broke a plate. I'll buy you a new one." "Its okay. But did you get hurt?" I quickly checked to see if he had gotten any cuts and I saw his index finger in his left hand was bleeding. I took his finger and put it in my mouth. I started sucking it. Donghyuk looked turned on and I know this because I looked down and saw he had a boner. So as soon as I saw that I took his finger out my mouth. "I like what you did just now. Could you maybe do that somewhere else in my body?" Donghyuk gave me a flirtatious look. "Dream on." I rolled my eyes and went over to the bathroom and got a band-aid. I handed Donghyuk the band-aid and he put it on. "Now hurry up. You gotta go to your dorm and put on your shoes. Unless if you plan to go in those Pororo slippers." "Oh right. I almost forgot. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Wait for me. We'll go together." "Okay. But hurry or we'll be late." Donghyuk quickly went out. And as he was over at his dorm putting on his shoes, I grabbed my Nike's and put them on. And in 5 minutes Donghyuk was back and he too was wearing his Nike's. But he had chaged his shirt. Before he was wearing a white shirt but now he had on a gray shirt. And my guess as to why he changed shirts was to match with me since I too was wearing a gray shirt. "I'm all ready. Lets go now." Donghyuk grabbed my hand and we left. We went walking again. And to my relief this time there seemed to be no paparazzi around. We got to YG just in time but we were the last ones to get there since all the other trainees were already here. As we walked in the practice room hand in hand all eyes were on us. The guy trainees started whistling and hollering at us...all except one guy, Taehyun. He just looked annoyed and bothered. But I decided to ignore him. And I just got straight to dance practice. I have to work harder in dancing than any of the other trainees. The other trainees were already good with dancing since they first auditioned for YG. I was the only trainee that wasn't good at dancing. But the choreographers had guaranteed me that in a few months I will be just as good in dancing as any other trainee in YG. That I had to see to believe. But I'll give it my all. And I'll be dedicating most of my time learning how to dance. I hope all my hard work pays off in the end. Dancing wasn't easy but with the extra help from Donghyuk I was learning a lot.

We practiced for hours until we were finally able to get a break. It was our lunch time. And after lunch we were gonna have vocal practice. I was all sweaty from dancing so I let Jinhwan know that I was gonna take a quick shower before we leave. And I also texted Mino letting him know. We actually all agreed on meeting at the parking lot of YG. And from there we were all gonna walk over to my dorm so we could talk there.

I took a quick 10 minute shower and put on my extra clothes. Then I texted the guys letting them know I was on my way. Once I got to the parking lot I found myself with both couples talking to eachother.

-------------------------------------------------------------

************MINO POV************

We were just done with practice. It was lunchtime and it was time for me and Jinwoo to meet the other gay couple at YG. I was feeling very nervous about this. Abby texted me saying that she was gonna take a quick shower and that then she will meet us all at the parking lot. Me and Jinwoo just went to our lockers to get our stuff and then out we went. We went to the back parking lot. There was no one there. We waited a few minutes till we saw two figures walking towards us. It was really sunny out so I couldn't really see that well since my eyes were squinting. It was when the figures got closer that I was able to see who the couple was. It was B.I and Jinhwan. I didn't really expect them to be a couple. And I guess Jinwoo didn't either because when I turned to see his reaction he looked very shocked. But then when I saw B.I's and Jinhwan's reaction they didn't really looked surprised at all. I wonder if they already knew...We were all silent for a few seconds till B.I spoke up. "So...you guys the... the...cou-" "Yes. Me and Jinwoo are a couple." I said. "How long have you two been dating for?" Jinhwan asked. "Since WIN. How bout you guys?" "Well I've liked B.I for years now but I just confessed to him on the finale of Mix&Match. So we haven't really been dating for that long." "Does anyone know about you guys?" Jinwoo asked Jinhwan. "Nope. Just Abby and now you guys. So please keep it a secret and we will keep yours." "Okay. No problem." I heard some footsteps coming from behind so I turned and saw Abby walking towards us. "Heyyy. Sorry for making you guys wait."

The five of us left YG and walked to the dorms. And as planned we went to Abby's dorm. Me, Jinwoo, B.I, and Jinhwan all sat down at the living room. And Abby wanted to give us some privacy so she left. I don't know where she left but she said she would be back in an hour. And she said that when she gets back she wanted to talk to B.I and Jinhwan about something.

We had a two hour lunch today so we had plenty of time. And the four of us mostly talked about the difficulty of hiding our relationship and the difficulty of being able to go out on dates. Apparently B.I and Jinhwan have the same problem with not being able to have many dates. Mostly they just sneak out while everyone is asleep. Jinwoo and I also do that sometimes. And we found out that the four of us have a lot of thing in common. We can really relate with eachother a lot. And I'm really glad that now we have someone we can talk to about all this. Someone who can understand us.

************ABBY POV************

#Gun had texted me while we were walking to my dorm. He texted saying he wanted to meet with me. He said he was at a cafe near my dorm. I texted back saying I didn't have much time right now. And he replied by saying that he didn't need much time, that he just wanted to talk to me about something. So I agreed to meet him. And I just made up an excuse to the guys and told them that I was leaving so they could have more privacy. They were okay with it and so I left the dorms. The cafe was two blocks away so I just walked there.

And I think I know what #Gun wants to talk about...Me and Donghyuk...I hadn't told him yet but he had probably already heard.