Chapter 18: The Surprise

After 40 minutes we arrived in front of the Olympic Gymnastics Arena.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. "Look around and you'll see." Mino said. I looked around and saw a lot of people with WINNER signs. They were all in a line. Then I saw a big banner that said WWIC. My eyes widened. "You brought me to a WWIC?!" I yelled excitedely. "Yup. And it starts at 8 so I have to hurry up and get ready. But I got you a VVIP seating in the first row." "Omg! This is definitely the best surprise ever! Thank you so much Mino!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "And here is my credit card. You can go ahead and go to the gift shop and buy yourself anything." he handed me a black credit card with the YG logo on it. "Its okay. You don't have to. You've already spent so much on this date." "But look at all the fans. They all have lightsticks, shirts, towels, and a bunch of other things. You will stand out if your the only one without any merchandise and then you won't really look like a fan." "Fine then." I took the credit card. "Now we have to go through the back so no one will see us." He parked in the back but before getting off he looked around everywhere to make sure there were no fans or paparazzi around. Once he saw it was safe he told me to get off first and he handed me something. "Here's a backstage pass. Once it has ended you can come backstage. And there you will be able to meet all the other members." "Thanks. See you later. I'll be cheering your name the whole time!"

I went to the gift shop and saw many things there. And I decided on buying the most necessary things for an event like this. I bought the black WINNER lightstick and a shirt. And I was thinking about buying a cheering towel but then I saw some big white posters, they were to make your own sign. So I bought a poster and some markers and started making my sign. I wrote 사랑해 미노! in big red letters and then drew a big red heart. Once I was done making my sign I decided to go inside. VVIP's didn't have to wait in line outside like the others and we could go take our seat inside.

Once I was inside there were 40 minutes left till it started. So while I waited I took some pics and posted them on Instagram. And I had also taken some pics on the cruise ship so I also posted those photos. Since CL wanted to see pics from the date I tagged her. And a few minutes later I started getting comments. And lots of them too! But it was about to start now so I put my cellphone away.

For the first part WINNER had a talking session. And each member would do something they were good at. Mino showed his drawings. He was really good at drawing. Then each member showed their baby photos and photos from predebut. Mino always looked really handsome and he was a really cute baby. Then they played some games. And after all that they went backstage to take a small break for a few minutes. About 15 minutes later they came back and were gonna start the second part where they perform their songs. The order of the songs were Empty, Color Ring, Don't Flirt, But, Tonight, Different, Love Is A Lie, Smile Again, Just Another Boy, and Go Up. And the whole time I was screaming and cheering for Mino. And I was waving my poster and lightstick. I think Mino even saw me cuz he smiled and winked when he looked in my direction and he even made a heart. Also WINNER did a lot of fanservice the whole time. And Mino did the most fanservice with Jinwoo. I was even starting to ship them. They looked really cute together.

Once it was over it was time for me to go backstage. I was really nervous about meeting WINNER. Mino told me that he still hadn't told them that he was dating but that he wanted to introduce me to them as his girlfriend today. I hope they like me.

When I got backstage there were a lot of security guards. And they made me wait outside for a long time. Even though I had the backstage pass they still had to check it because apparently some fans try to use fake backstage passes. Once I was inside I texted Mino and told him I was there. He told me that he was changing but that he will be out in a few minutes. So I decided to go to the bathroom but on the way there I bumped into someone. "Are you okay?" he asked. I looked up and saw it was Taehyun! Omg! My bias wrecker! He is so good looking! "Your bleeding". He said. "I"m bleeding? Where?" I checked all my body. "Your ankle." he pointed to my left ankle. I checked and he was right. I was bleeding. And it was because I had twisted my ankle a bit when I bumped into him. My ankle had gotten scraped on the ground. It was starting to sting. And I started walking but it hurt too much that I fell. Taehyun went over to me and picked me up and carried me bride style to a bench. "Stay here. I'll get the first aid kit." he said. A minute later he came back with a first aid kit. "I'll put on some alcohol and a bandage for you. But I dont think you'll be able to walk fine on your own so I will help you." he said. "Thank you."

Once he was done wrapping the bandage he helped me up and held my arm. I leaned on him and we started walking. "What's your name?" he asked. "Abby." "You speak Korean really good, Abby. Where are you from?" "Well I just moved to Korea so I'm living in Seoul right now. I got a job as a translator. And I'm Mexican-American. I was born in the US but my parents are from Mexico." "Thats cool. So you know three languages? And where are you working?" "Actually I know five languages. I also know Mandarin and French. And I'm working for Starship." "Five languages? Wow. Thats impressive. You must be really smart. Maybe you could teach me some languages. I'm currently learning Japanese as a second language and I know a bit of Mandarin but I would like to learn more of it. And I would also like to learn English. So do you think you could teach me?" "Of course! It would be my pleasure!" I smiled. "Thank you!" he smiled. He looked at the stuff I was carrying with me. "Give me those. I will help you carry them." he grabbed my stuff before I could say no. He stared at my poster and frowned. "Is Mino your bias? I thought maybe I was your bias." "Yes, Mino is my bias. But you are my bias wrecker." he smiled when I said that. "Well I could introduce you to Mino if you want to meet him." he said. I was about to tell him that I already knew Mino but at that moment Mino appeared. "Actually she already knows me. She's my girlfriend." Mino said and came over to me. "She's your girlfriend? But you never told us you had a girlfriend. And I was even planning on asking her out." Taehyun said. "Well we just started dating and thats why I brought her here today. I was planning on introducing her to you guys today." Mino said. Taehyun looked sad. And I can't believe he was planning on asking me out! Wow! But if I weren't dating Mino right now I would probably date him if he did asked me out. He was really cute and I liked him as well.