Chapter 52: Kissing & More

Today was Saturday so I don't have to go to practice. I was planning on just sleeping in for most of the day but #Gun texted me in the morning telling me he was gonna take me out somewhere. When I asked where he was taking me he said it was a surprise. But he told me to wear comfortable clothing and to carry some extra clothes with me. He said he will pick me up at 10 and it was now 8:30.

I took a shower and picked out my clothing. I put on a pink t-shirt, white shorts, and some sneakers. And I did my hair in a ponytail. I wonder why he wants me to take extra clothing though...But I grabbed the biggest bag I had and put in a black hoodie, white t-shirt, and jeans. There was still some time left so I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I looked in the refrigerator and took out some tortillas, eggs, cheese, and tomato sauce. I was gonna make chilaquiles. One of my favorite Mexican foods. #Gun still hasn't tasted chilaquiles so I made enough for both me and him. I was just about ready to serve the plates when there was a knock on the door. I went to go open it and it was #Gun. He was wearing a jacket, jeans, boots, and gloves. "Hey babe. I made some breakfast for us." "Cool. I'm hungry. What you make?" "Chilaquiles." "I don't know what that is but everthing you make is so good so this must be good as well."

We went to sit at the kitchen and started eating. "This is good!" #Gun exclaimed. "Thanks. It's one of my favorite foods. And its fast and easy to cook too. Just uses a few simple ingredients." "Well this weekend you will be trying out some of the food I make. And I don't cook as good as you but I did use this one special ingredient for all the food." "What is that ingredient?" "Love." "I use that ingredient too everytime I cook for you. But can you tell me where we are going?" "I can't. I told you it's a surprise." "But why suddenly a surprise? Is there some special occasion or something?" "Yup. Today is our 9 month anniversary. So I wanted to do something special together." He reached out and grabbed my hand. "9 month anniversary? But we just started dating..." "9 months from the first time we met." "You remember when we met?" "Yup." "Wow. Has it really been 9 months since I've been in Korea? Time really flies by." "Well to me those 9 months felt like an eternity. All that time I waited to be with you but I couldn't because I wasn't able to confess to you." "And I waited that whole time for you to confess to me. But at least we are together now." "And we will be forever. If you want to of course..." #Gun shy away and looked down at the floor. I grabbed #Gun's face and lifted it up to meet my eyes. "Of course I want to." I got closer to #Gun. I stared at his lips. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips on his. I started kissing him and he kissed me back. It started softly and then it got more passionate. It lasted for about 15 seconds. We pulled apart to take some air. Then we stared at eachother and #Gun pulled me closer to him. He went in for another kiss. This time he slid his tounge in my mouth. We started moving around as we kissed. First we kissed against the kitchen countertops, then we moved on and kissed against the sofas, and finally we moved on and kissed in my bedroom. We started taking eachother clothes. First #Gun slid his hands under my shirt and took off my bra. Then he took off my shirt. I reached for #Gun's jacket and took it off. He was wearing a t-shirt underneath it so I took it off too. #Gun then threw me on the bed. He took off my shorts and underwear. Then he took off his pants and boxers. And he got on top of me. We kissed some more. As we kissed #Gun started massaging my breasts. We pulled apart from the kiss and he went down to my neck and started kissing me there then he moved his lips onto my breasts and started sucking at them and biting my nipples. While he was doing that he started fingering my vagina. First he put in one finger and then two. I started moaning. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah. You can go in." He opened my legs wider and put his penis in my vagina. He started slowly. "Faster!" I screamed. He went faster. And faster. I was so wet and I could feel his semen coming out.

Once we reached our climax we stopped and laid flat on the bed. #Gun put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "I don't even know if we should still go to that place I was gonna take you." "Well why? Where were you gonna take me?" "Camping for the weekend. 2 days and 1 night. So we would had needed to hike up a mountain." "Oh. Well I don't think we can do that anymore then. We'll be too sore to hike up a mountain." "Well that's too bad cuz I had planned everything out for us. I was even planning on having our first kiss there. I was gonna kiss you tonight under the stars and by the woodfire. But that can no longer happen since we just had our first kiss right now." "Out first kiss and more." I smiled. "Yup. And more." He winked. "Speaking of more would you want some more later? You could spend the weekend here and that way we will have lots of time to do it as many times as we want." "You naughty girl. You just can't get enough of me can you?" "Nope. I want more. I NEED more." "Well I also can't get enough of you. And I also NEED more of you. So I'll stay." "Great! But we need to go to the pharmacy though. Since we didn't use a condom I'll need to get some Plan B. And since we'll be doing it some more we'll also need some condoms." "Okay. But I'm sorta worried we will be seen though..." "Your right. It won't be good if we're seen together at a pharmacy buying some Plan B and condoms. Everyone already knows we're dating but what they do not know is that we are having sex." "So what should we do?" "Let's go ask the guys if they have any condoms." "Who? WINNER and iKON?" "Yup." "But thats embarrassing..." "C'mon we're all grown ups now." "Okay then you go ask Donghyuk." "But he is my bestfriend! I can't! You go ask WINNER!" "But then Mino will know! And he is my cousin!" "What now then? Do you not want to have anymore sex?" "I do!" "Then go get some! I don't care how you get them but get them!" "Alright. I'll go get some. Does Jinwoo keep his girl wig here?" He got up and started looking around. "Why you ask? Your not actually thinking about..." "Yes. I am thinking about just that. I'll crossdress even if I have to." "Seriously? You rather dress as a girl than to ask your cousin for some condoms?" "Yes. He doesn't need to know stuff like that. That's something private that no one should know about. Plus Mino doesn't use any condoms since he's gay. So just tell me where the wig is at." "It's in my closet in a red box." #Gun walked in the closet and looked for the wig. At that moment there was a knock on the door. Shit. Who could it be at this moment? I was still naked so I grabbed a robe and put it on. I told #Gun to be quiet and stay in the room. I went to go open the door and it was Mino! My eyes widened. "Mino. What are you doing here?" "I overheard it all." "Overheard what?" I asked nervously. "The screams and the moans. And even heard you two needed some condoms. So I took some condoms from Seunghoon and brought some for you two." "You heard everything?!" "Yup. So here take them." Mino took out some condoms from his jeans pocket and gave them to me. "Omg. I'm so embarrassed right now. I didn't know we were that loud. Did anyone else hear us?" "From WINNER's dorm all the guys are out except me and Jinwoo. But I don't know about iKON though..." "Oh. Well sorry about the noise and thanks for the condom." "Your welcome. But tell #Gun he doesn't need to crossdress anymore. He would make an ugly girl. Instead Jinwoo said he will dress up and go get you guys some Plan B." "Okay. I'll let #Gun know. You can bring Jinwoo over so I can put on his wig and makeup."

I went over to the bedroom and gave #Gun the condoms. "Where you get those from?" He asked. "Mino gave them to me." "Mino?!" "Yeah. He came over cuz he said he heard us having sex and needing condoms." "He heard us?!" "Yup." "Oh god. This is embarrassing. How am I supposed to face him now?" "C'mon it's no big deal." "But how are we supposed to have more sex later? They'll hear us." "We'll just have to be quieter." "I don't think that's possible." "Well we could also just turn on the radio loud when we have sex." "I guess we can do that. But what about your Plan B?" "Mino said Jinwoo can go get them. He'll just dress as a girl." "So Jinwoo heard us too?!" Yup." "And did anyone else hear us?" "The other WINNER members are out so it was just Mino and Jinwoo." "And what about iKON?" "I don't know. I hope not..."