Chapter 32: New Dorm

"Uhm...Do you know what you just said right now Taehyun?" "What? That I love you?" "Yeah..." "Well I do love you so whats wrong with saying it?" "Well I don't know but it just seems a bit weird hearing that from a friend..." "Well I want to be more than just your friend and you know that. And I also wish that you would some day say that you love me too." "Well I wasn't gonna tell you this but...I think I love #Gun. And I'm only telling you this because I don't want you to get your hopes up only to be hurt later on." "Well as long as your not dating #Gun then I'm not giving up on you." "I rather you give up on me." "I'm sorry but I can't. I never give up on the things I love. Now lets just end this discussion and go in your dorm and get you unpacked." He opened the door and went in, and so I followed. The dorm was definitely bigger than my dorm at Starship. This place was at least 1,200sqft. And all the furniture was really nice. The whole place was decorated so beautifully that it looked like something out of a magazine. Am I dreaming? Because this all sure felt like a dream. But if it is a dream then I never wanna wake up. I went around the whole dorm. There was a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a large master bedroom with a large walk in closet. The living room walls were painted a bright Yellow and the floors were a light colored wood. There was a large white leather sofa with a white leather chair and ottoman. There was a glass coffee table and two matching end tables. And on the wall hanged a plasma TV that looked to be about 50 inches big. The kitchen was bigger than the kitchen at my old dorm. The walls were painted a bright orange and the floors were white ceramic tiles. The cabinets were white. And as for the appliances they were all chromed. And at the center there was a kitchen island with a granite top and 3 modern white swivel barstools. The bathroom was painted baby blue and there was a big jacuzzi bathtub. The bedroom walls were painted a Lilac Purple and as for the flooring it was the same as the living room. All the furniture was white. There was a Full size canopy bed with a Violet Purple comforter set, a desk, a bookcase, a dresser with a mirror, two nightstands. "Taehyun are you sure this is my dorm? "Yup." He nooded. "Well this is amazing. But I don't even have enough stuff to fill up this place." "Well we can go shopping. I'll buy you some stuff." "No its okay. I'll just buy myself a few things when I get my first paycheck." "You sure?" "Yup." I went to my luggages and rummaged through them. Everything was there. It was a total of 3 suitcases, 2 bags, and 1 box of the stuff I have bought in Korea. "Really? This is all you have?" Taehyun pointed at my luggages. "Well for now but my parents will be sending me some more of my stuff later. But I really don't need that much." He grabbed both of my suitcases. "Where does this go? I'll help you unpack." "Those go in my bedroom." He went ahead and took them to my room. But then I remembered that I had put my lingerie in there with my clothes. "Oh but wait don't open them!" I ran to my room but it was too late. Taehyun had already opened one of my luggages and in his hand he had one of my bras. I quickly snatched it away from him and closed the suitcase. "Wow. You have some really nice lingerie, very sexy. I would love to see you wearing them." he winked. "You perv! No more unpacking for you!" "Aww. But why? I really want to see what other lingerie you have." "You naughty boy. Lets just go to the kitchen and cook something. I'm hungry." I took out the pots and pans I had. But then I remembered that I had no food here... "Hey Taehyun I forgot I have no food here yet so will you be a good boy and bring some food over from your dorm?" "Sure but for something in return." "What is it?" "A kiss." "A kiss?" "Yes, a kiss." He got closer to me. His face was just a few inches from mine. I turned his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Theres your kiss now go and bring some food." "Aww. But I wanted a kiss on the lips, not a kiss on the cheek!" "Well too bad. Now go." I pushed him towards the door and he stumbled out. I went back to the kitchen and took out the plates and utensils. And a few minutes later Taehyun came back with some bags of food but he wasn't alone. The other members of WINNER were with him. "Sorry Abby but once the guys found out you had moved in and you were next door they wanted to come over." "Its okay Taehyun. Welcome guys! You can all go the living room and watch tv while me and Taehyun cook and we'll call you once the food is ready." "But we want to cook too! Let us help!" They all whined. "Seriously? You guys wanna cook?" "Yeah. We love cooking!" Seunghoon said. "Well thats the first time I ever hear guys saying that they like to cook. But isn't six people too many to cook just one thing?" "I got an idea! We can divide in teams! Three teams of two! And we'll make it a competition to see who makes the best food!" Mino said excitedly. "Thats a good idea but who would be the judges? We can't judge the food because we're making it ourselves." Jinwoo said. "I know who can be the judges." I said with a smile on my face. "Who?" they all asked. "iKON! They live next door so they can just come over. Have they already gotten to their dorms?" "Nope. They are still at practice and they will be practicing all night long." Taehyun said. "Don't lie Taehyun! You know that today they get out fron practice early! And we also just saw them get in their dorm before we came over here!" Seunghoon said. "But they are probably too tired to come over and judge some silly cooking competition." Taehyun said. "But they love food. They would never be too tired to eat food. And I'm starting to think that maybe you just don't want them here." Mino said. "But why wouldn't Taehyun want our chingus here?" Seunghoon asked. "I think I know why. And its because Taehyun is jealous." I said. "Taehyun? Jealous? But why?" Seungyoon asked. "Because Taehyun likes me and I like iKON." "Taehyun likes you? But aren't you dating Mino?" Seungyoon asked. "Not anymore. Mino and I broke up a few days ago." "Oh...But you guys are still cool with eachothet?" Seungyoon asked. "Yeah. We ended on good terms. Our break up was a mutual decision. So we're still friends." I said. "But why did you guys break up?" Seunghoon asked. "You guys ask too many questions. Lets just invite iKON over and start the cooking competion."Mino said. "But just don't invite Donghyuk." Taehyun said. "And why not Donhyuk?" Jinwoo asked. "Because I like Donghyuk. But I'm just gonna go next door and invite them ALL. And if Taehyun doesn't like it then he can just leave." "If Donghyuk and iKON are gonna be here then I'm not going anywhere. I'll have to stay to be able to take care of you and make sure that none of them start flirting with you." Taehyun wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Take care of me? But I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can take care of myself." I took Taehyun's arms off my waist and headed out over to iKON's dorm.