Chapter 33: Cooking Competition

I got next door to iKON's dorm. I knocked two times. I waited a few seconds and the door opened. It was Chanwoo. "Hey noona. What you doing here?" "Hey Chanwoo. I just moved next door. WINNER came over and we wanted to do a cooking competition so we need judges. Would you guys like to be the judges?" "I would love to be a judge but let me first ask the hyungs and see if they also want to judge." "Okay. I'll wait." He went inside and about five minutes later he came out with all of the guys. "We're ready!" they all said. We went over to my dorm and all the guys gathered in the kitchen. "Lets decide the teams now." Seungyoon said. "I want to be with Abby!" Taehyun went to my side. "I rather not. Seunghoon would you like to be my partner?" I went to Seunghoon's side and did aegyo. "Sure! Let's be partners!" he smiled. "Then who will be my partner?" Taehyun stomped. "Well me and Jinwoo already decided to be partners so your stuck Seungyoon." Mino said.

We were all discussing with our partners what we were gonna make. Mino and Jinwoo were going to make pasta with chicken. Seungyoon and Taehyun were going to make spicy pork. And Seunghoon and I were going to make dumplings. While we cooked iKON was in the living room watching TV. I think they were watching a drama.

The first ones to finish cooking were Seungyoon and Taehyun. Then the second ones to finish were Mino and Jinwoo. And the last ones to finish were me and Seunghoon. We all tasted our own food after we finished cooking it and then iKON came over. It was time to judge! They all ate from all three foods. "KangNam's spicy pork is too spicy that I could barely taste the pork." B.I said. "I told you it was too spicy!" Seungyoon hit Taehyun in the head. "The chicken in MinWoo's pasta was good but the pasta itself wasn't, it was undercooked." Jinhwan said. "And the dumplings were perfect! Very yummy!" Bobby said. "So now lets count the votes! Raise your hand if you liked KangNam's pork!" B.I said. Junhoe and Yunhyung raised their hands. "Raise your hands if you liked MinWoo's pasta!" Chanwoo raised his hand. "Raise your hands if you liked HoonAbby's dumplings!" Jinhwan, Bobby, B.I, and Donghyuk raised their hands. "Team HoonAbby wins! And we the judges had discussed the possible prizes for the winners and punishments for the losers." B.I said. "And what are the prizes?" Seunghoon asked. "Well since we are still trainees we don't have much money so the prizes don't cost money. But for Abby she will get a kiss from Donghyuk. And for Seunghoon...we will let you borrow our video games." "Kiss?! Donghyuk gets to kiss Abby?! But why him?! Can I kiss her instead?!" Taehyun went to my side. "No. You lost and kissing Abby would be a reward. So what your getting for losing is a punishment, not a prize." B.I said. "But why Donghyuk?" Taehyun glared at Donghyuk. "Because out of all of us Abby likes him." B.I said. "But why does it have to be a kiss?" "Because we are trying to get Donghyuk to get his first kiss. So now Donghyuk go ahead." B.I pushed Donghyuk towards me. But Taehyun got in front of me to prevent Donghyuk from getting to me. Donghyuk tried to get around him but Taehyun just kept on pushing him off. "Guys grab Taehyun and hold him back!" B.I snapped his fingers. Junhoe, Bobby, and Yunhyung went over to Taehyun and pulled him off. Donghyuk walked closer to me. He looked nervous but he went in for the kiss. The kiss started off softly and then it got more passionate. We kissed for about 10 seconds till Taehyun was able to escape from the guys and he pulled Donghyuk off me. I must admit, I liked the kiss but I did feel a bit guilty. I felt like I was cheating on a boyfriend...cheating on #Gun. But he isn't my boyfriend...and its just a kiss...but why does it feel so wrong?

"So whats the punishment for us losers?" Seungyoon asked. "Two of you guys will have to clean up the kitchen all by yourselves. And the other two will have to clean iKON's bathroom." B.I daid. "But who gets what?" Seungyoon asked. "Well since Taehyun was pulling and pushing around Donghyuk, you and Taehyun are gonna have to clean our bathroom." "You see what you did maknae. Next time control yourself." Seungyoon hit Taehyun on the head.