Chapter 36: We Are Dating

I turned to look at Donghyuk and he was just as shocked as me. His phone started ringing and he picked up. He talked for a few minutes and then hanged up. "It was YG. He wants to see us now." Donghyuk said. "Are we in trouble?" "I think so. So lets hurry. If we make him wait he could get madder." "Kay." I grabbed my coat and and we left. "There might be paparazzi outside so YG said he was gonna send us a driver. And the driver is gonna come in so that way we don't have to go all the way out. All we have to do is wait here a few minutes and the driver will be here." "Okay." We waited in the parking lot for a few minutes and then a black car with tinted windows pulled over in front us. We got in and left. Once we arrived at YG the driver gave us masks and sunglasses for us to wear. "You get out first and I'll wait a few minutes and then get out." Donghyuk said. "Okay. I'll wait for you in the lobby. Don't take too long." I got off and walked in the YG buildding. I had gotten my ID today so I was able to open the door myself. I stood in the lobby and waited for Donghyuk. A few minutes later he came in and we headed straight to YG's office. I was really nervous and scared. And I think Donghyuk noticed because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Once we got to to YG's door I let go of Donghyuk's hand and knocked on the door. "Come in." I opened the door and we walked in. "What is this about you two dating?" "We're not." Donghyuk said. "Then what is this?" YG turned his computer screen to us. We both looked at the screen and it was an article about us with photos of us today. "We were just grocery shopping." I said. "Theres photos of both of you holding hands. Theres photos of you and Donghyuk pushing the cart together. Theres photos of Donghyuk feeding you meat. Theres photos of Donghyuk showing you a cake with a heart on it. Theres photos of both of you going in the dorms together. And to make things worse there were witnesses that heard Donghyuk calling you yeoja chingu. How do you explain all that? That right there is more than enough proof to make anyone think you two are dating." YG gave us both a serious look. "We are just friends. And yeoja chingu is just my nickname for her." Donghyuk said. "Friends? No one would believe that. So the best thing for us to do would be to just confirm a relationship between you two." "But I'm a teacher here and Donghyuk is a trainee. Confirming a relationship like that would be runing YG's reputation." "I know that. So that is why from now on you will be a trainee here. I know your a little older than the trainees here but you will fit right in since you look younger. So do you have any talents Ms. Alonso? Can you sing? Rap? Dance?" "She can rap. And she raps just as good as CL too." Donghyuk said. "Is that true Ms. Alonso?" "Well I'm not too sure if I'm actually as good as CL but I can rap..." "Okay. Perfect. You are to be evaluated tomorrow so we can see what you need improvements on." YG said. "But I can't dance..." "You can be taught that. But I can't guarantee that you will have a debut in YG. The new girl group already has all of its members. So most likely once you are done training here we will have you transfer into another label." "But I'm not even Asian...Could I really debut?" "Thats what will make you even more interesting Ms. Alonso. The fact that you will be the first Latino Kpop artist will make you really popular. And since you speak Korean so fluently your ethnicity should not be a problem at all. Also since you speak so many other languages that could make you a big success worldwide." I was just shocked from hearing all this. I can't believe I'm really gonna be a Kpop idol. That is something I never even dreamed of. What will my family think of this?

A secretary walked in. "Is it okay to confirm the relationship now?" she asked. "Hold on just a minute. First I have to tell these two simething." "Yes sir. I'll wait." She bowed and left. "Now you two are to REALLY date. Not pretend to date, but to date for real. Then if later on you two want to break up you can. But you have to date for at least a few months. And when you two want to break up you are to come to me and I will say if the time is right." "Yes sir." Donghyuk responded with a bow. Donghyuk motioned for me to bow too and so I did. "Okay. The confirmation news shall be out within the next hour so be prepared. Also Ms. Alonso we will be revealing your identity and introducing you as an official trainee of YG. And you are to start training tomorrow so make sure to wear comfortable clothing when you come. You both are dismissed now." We bowed and left.

"Do you think the guys will believe that we are dating?" I asked Donghyuk. "But we really are dating now so why wouldn't they believe us?" "Because they know I like Taehyun and another guy. And just the other day I rejected you." "Well just tell them that you got to know me more and that you really liked me." "I dont know...Maybe the other guys might believe it but I dont think Taehyun will..." "Well if we act like a real couple then there should be no reason for anyone to doubt us. So like YG said we have to really date. And later if you want to break up then we can." "I guess your right. We'll just have to act like a real couple and date." "I'll be a good boyfriend to you." He took my hand and smiled. "So shall we go back to the dorms now?" "Yup. But we'll go to my dorm. We should just tell the guys now that we are dating." "They probably already saw the news." "But they will still want to hear it from us." "I wonder if #Gun has already seen the news..." I mumbled to myself. "What you say?" "Nothing..." "Well the car is here so lets go." We got in the car that had brought is here. Within minutes we were back at the dorms. We hold hands as we walked to iKON's dorm. We needed to look like a real couple.

As soon as Doghyuk opened the door all the guys came rushing at us. "So its true?! You guys are really dating?!" B.I approached us. "Yup. We're dating." Donghyuk smiled. "But didn't Abby liked another guy?" Jinhwan asked. "Well she used to but we got to know eachother more and well now we're dating." "You got to know eachother more? Well how well? Did you two...you know...do it?" Bobby looked at us suspiciously. "No! We didn't do it!" "Then how did Abby start liking you all of a sudden?" Yunhyung asked. "The kiss. It was the kiss from the other day." I said. "The kiss from the cooking competition?" They all asked with wide eyes. "Yes. I started feeling something for Donghyuk since then. At first I didn't know it but then the next morning we ran into eachother and well I just knew he was the one." "So you guys just started dating today? And you already get caught so soon? Why weren't you guys more careful? Did you guys get in trouble with YG?" B.I asked. "One question at a time hyung. But yes we just started dating today. And there weren't many people around so we didn't think we would get caught. And as for us getting in trouble, no we didn't. But Abby is officially now a trainee at YG." "A trainee? But how? She's a language teacher not an artist." B.I said. "Well Abby is actually a rapper. And she's really good too." Donghyuk said. "But why did YG suddenly decide on making Abby a trainee? Doesn't she need to audition first?" "YG thought that it would be better for Donghyuk to date another trainee than to date his teacher." I said. "Well that makes sense." Jinhwan said. "Did you guys already tell WINNER?" B.I asked. "No. But we were planning on telling them after we told you guys." Donghyuk said. "Well you better watch out cuz Taehyun might want to kick your ass for stealing his girl." Junhoe said with a chuckle. "His girl? Excuse me but I was never his girl. Him having a crush on me does not make me his girl." "Abby is right. She was never Taehyun's girl. Come on Abby. Lets go tell WINNER now." Donghyuk put his arm around me and we left.