Chapter 9: Meeting Boyfriend

I was finally done unpacking and settling into my dorm. The dorm was on the 5th floor. And it was about 600sqft big. The walls were all plain white and there was light wooden flooring. There was a Twin bed with plain white sheets, a desk with a chair, a closet, and a 29" plasma tv with a DVD player . And there was also a bathroom and a small kitchen with dining table and all the appliances needed. My dorm was in between Boyfriend's dorm and No.Mercy's trainees dorm. I was happy I got to live next to 13 cute boys but at the same time I wasn't happy that I had to live next to Donghyun's dorm. That just meant he will be bothering more. *sigh* Living in CL's apartment wouldn't had been so bad.  Her apartment was a spacious 1,500sqft with two bedrooms and each bedroom had its own bathroom. Her apartment is also in a nice private community with a pool, a tennis court, and a golf course. I would had liked to go to that pool and check out all the hot guys. I've heard that a lot of Kpop idols live in those apartments. And the apartments are only a few blocks away from WINNER's dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8pm and I was about to go to sleep but then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Donghyun.
Donghyun: We just got done with our practice. And the guys want to go to your dorm and meet you. We will be there in 20 minutes. But I'm warning you, do not act the same like you did with the No.Mercy trainees. I'm already hearing some trainees in Starship saying that my girlfriend is a slut. And I do not want my members to think that I have a slut as a girlfriend. So be a good girl and obey.

I just ignored his text and didn't reply back. And I'm already used to being called a slut so I wouldn't mind if 5 more guys also called me a slut.

I tidied up the place a bit. I didn't have much time to get ready so I couldn't shower. I just put my hair up in a ponytail and put on some perfume and a bit of makeup. And since it was already nighttime I decided to stay in the pajamas I was wearing. I had on a white tank top with a low v-neck and pink girl boxers.

I went into the kitchen to get some snacks ready but then I heard someone opening the door. I grabbed the biggest knife in the kitchen and slowly walked to the door. Once the door opened I was about ready to jump on the guy but then I saw that it was Donghyun. "What the hell. How did you get in here?" I asked him. "I have keeeys." he waved some keys to my face. "You have a key to my dorm? Why?" "Its not a key just for your dorm. This is a master key to all the dorms. All of the dorms share the same key." "Oh." was all I said. Then I saw 5 guys standing behind Donghyun. "Hi noona!" they all said. "Hiii" I replied with a smile. "Come in and take a seat." I said.

There were only 4 chairs in the dining table so I had to bring the chair from my desk. But we were still lacking 2 chairs. "Kwangmin, you sit on my lap" one of them said. "And you can sit on my lap noona!" another guy said. "No way is she sitting on your lap Jeongmin! She is sitting on MY lap cuz she is MY girlfriend!" Donghyun yelled and grabbed me and pulled me to his lap. "Chill bro. I was just offering her a place to sit. There is no need to get so jealous." Jeongmin said. So now we were all seated. "Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked. "Sure" they all said. I was about to get up to get the drinks but then Donghyun pulled me back down. "Hey maknae! You go get the drinks for us!" Donghyun said while snapping his fingers. Then a cute young looking guy stood up and went to the kitchen. He is just my type. He came back and brought some plastic cups and a bottle of soju. "Yah! Minwoo! Why you bring soju?! You know you are underage and cant drink yet!" Donghyun yelled at him. "Its okay. Just let him." I said. "Yeah. Just let him." one of the guys said. "Thanks noona. Thanks Hyunseong hyung." Minwoo said and bowed. Then he went back to his seat. I stared at all the guys wanting to see who was the hottest but then these two guys that looked the same got my attention. "Are you guys twins?" I asked. "Yeah. We are." they both said. "My name is Youngmin" "And my name is Kwangmin". "Cute names. So who is the oldest twin?" I asked. "I am." Youngmin said. "You both look a lot like Kim Hyun Joong" I said. "Yeah. We get that a lot." Kwangmin said. "Kwangmin your getting heavy. Go sit on someone else's lap." Youngmim said. "Fine." Kwangmin got up and sat on Hyunseong's lap. "Noona. How are you and Donghyun dating if you just got to Korea?" Youngmin asked. "Well we used to go to school together back in the United States. And he is also my brothers friend." I said. "Is Donghyun older than you noona? You look so young. You look like my age. I think you should date me instead." Minwoo said. "Well Donghyun is 3 years older than me. And if it weren't for Donghyun I WOULD date you. Your so cute!" "Aww. Thanks noona! But I think you are even cuter!" he blushed. "Thank you Minwoo. Want to take a selfie with me?" "Sure!" he said. I got up and he went to me and grabbed me by the waist. He took his phone out and just when he was about to take the photo he turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. And that is how our photo came out. "We would make a really good couple! Just look at the photo!" he said while showing me the selca we just took. "We would." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed. "Show us the photo!" Kwangmin said. He showed him the photo and all the guys started to huddle around him to look at the photo. Then I saw an angry look from Donghyun. "Minwoo, can I give you my number so you can send me the photo?" I asked. "Sure noona. I was actually looking for an excuse to ask for your number." he smiled. I gave him my number and he sent me the photo and in the text there was a heart and he wrote "I'll come over your dorm once all the guys are asleep. ;)" I looked up at him and nooded. He smiled and winked at me. "Guys. Its getting late. Lets leave so Abby can go to sleep." Minwoo said. "Yeah. We have to go guys. We have practice early tomorrow." Hyunseung said. Then they all got up and left. Donghyun wanted to stay but I pretended I was getting a cough and he left.