Chapter 45: Makeover

It had been 4 days till I was finally able to walk without crutches. YG had given me a whole week off from practice though. Donghyuk was at my dorm more often. He would come to help me out with the house chores and stuff that needed to be done. I felt bad though. He helps me out so much and there's nothing I can give him in return. #Gun had wanted to come so he could help me out but I told him it would be better not to. I wanted to see him but I wouldn't want more rumors going around about me and #Gun. I will have to wait till the weekend to be able to see him. Sunday was the day we agreed on for me and Donghyuk to hang out with #Gun. I don't really know where we are going though. YG said he will plan our day for us. But even though I couldn't be with #Gun in person, he will call and text me everyday. And we even video chatted every night before going to sleep. #Gun had said the last thing he wanted to see before going to sleep was me. He said that way he will be able to dream of me. If we couldn't meet in person at least we could meet in our dreams. How I wish the months could just pass by quickly so I can be with the one my heart yearns for. To be able to hold him, kiss him, and tell him I love him was all I wanted.

------------------------------------------------------

The weekend was finally here. Today was Saturday and it was the day I was gonna do the makeovers for Jinwoo and Jinhwan. During the week I had texted Jinwoo to ask him if he was okay if I brought B.I and Jinhwan along for the makeover. He said it was fine so I texted Jinhwan and told him he could come. All five of us were going to meet at the front gate of the dorms at 1pm. We had gotten permission from YG to go shopping so a driver will be taking us in a van.

Once at the mall I had to pretend that the girl stuff we were getting for them was for me. And of course they had to buy some guy clothing as well so that way it wouldn't be suspicious that I was the only one getting stuff. Of course we were all wearing masks and sunglasses but every once in a while we were recognized by fans. There really was no way to not recognize us when all five of us were together. The ones with more fans were Mino and Jinwoo of course. But B.I and Jinhwan also had a lot of fans. Even I had some fans but most of them were guys. And the few girl fans that I had would ask me about Donghyuk.

We had went to a total of about 20 stores. And each of us carried around 6 bags. Most of the stuff was for the guys of course. I had only bought myself two dresses, a skirt, a hoodie, and two pairs of sunglasses. I got two of the same sunglasses. They were unisex so I got a pair for me and a pair for Donghyuk. They were so we can wear them when we go out together. I really needed some sunglasses so it was a good thing that we came shopping. On our way out we passed by a jewerly store and there were some rings that caught my attention. There were couple rings. I checked the price and they were only $160 for the pair. I could afford that. I had enough money saved up. So I decided to buy them.

------------------------------------------------------

We went to my dorm to do the makeover. The guys took out all of the stuff they bought. Jinwoo had bought 7 dresses, 5 tops, 5 skirts, 3 purses, and 4 pairs of high heels. And Jinhwan had bought 5 dresses, 3 tops, 3 skirts, 2 purses, and 3 pairs of high heels. Plus they had bought their wigs, makeup, and of course the guy clothing. They really spent a lot of money. I had told them they didn't need to buy so much because I could just give them some of my bigger clothing but they said they didn't want to take away my clothing.

The first one to get the makeover done was Jinwoo. He had gotten a longer wig than Jinhwan's so it took me longer to fix up his wig. But Jinwoo didn't need as much makeup as Jinhwan. It took about an hour to get each of them done. Jinwoo came out looking good. He was even more beautiful than me and any other girl really. He wore a short yellow dress with white heels. Mino was happy with the result and told Jinwoo to pose for him so he can take some pics. And while Jinwoo and Mino did that I gave Jinhwan his makeover. Jinhwan kept complaining the whole time I was putting on his makeup. He didn't really like the idea of having to wear so much makeup but it was necessary to make him look believable as a girl. But once it was all done Jinhwan was satisfied with the result. And it looked like B.I was too. He really did make a pretty girl. Jinhwan was wearing a short red dress with black high heels. And they too started taking photos. It looked like everyone was happy with the results. And I am happy that they are happy.

Once they were all done taking photos we started to clean up. It was 8pm by the time we got done. I had told the guys they can keep their stuff here so they wouldn't be caught with girl clothing in their dorms. And they could just come over to my dorm whenever they needed to change. And as soon as the guys left I got into my pajamas and started to get ready to sleep. But before I got to sleep I turned on my laptop and got on Skype. #Gun was already on.

"Hey babe. How was your day?" He asked. "It was nice. I hanged out with your cousin and other WINNER and iKON members. We went shopping. And I bought a little something for us." "Sounds like you had fun today. So what is it that you bought for us?" "It would of been funner with you. I wish we could hang out like we used to before. And what I bought for us is a surprise. You'll have to wait till tomorrow when we hang out with Donghyuk. So how was your day?" "My day was normal. I just hanged out with the guys at the dorm. We watched some movies and ate some pizza. But I'm really worried about Monday. We film the last episode of No.Mercy on Monday." "Well who has gotten eliminated so far? I haven't had a chance to watch No.Mercy lately." "Minkyun got eliminated two weeks ago and last week Yoonho got eliminated. Now theres only 9 of us left." "And how many members will the group have?" "Seven." "Well I think you'll make it. So don't worry babe. Your a great rapper. I actually prefer your rap over Jooheon's and I.M's." "I don't think so...Jooheon has been praised the whole show and I.M...well to me I think he has gotten a spot secured in the group. And I don't think they need three rappers in a group of seven." "But you've made it this far and I really do think you can make it even further. And a group of seven can surely have three rappers. Just look at BTS. They are a group of seven and they have three rappers. Plus Starship is trying to make this group's style Hip Hop so in my opinion I think they need the rappers more than the vocals." "Well I think they want the visuals more." "Who? Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Wonho? Well I think your better looking than them." "Your just saying that cuz you like me." "I don't like you." "You don't?!" "No. I LOVE YOU." "Well I love you too." "But seriously babe don't worry. You'll make it." "I hope so..." "Well I know so. And if they don't pick you that just means that Starship is stupid and doesn't recognize real talent." "You really think I'm a good rapper?" "Of course. Your better than the best." "Don't exaggerate." "I'm not. You really are great." "And again, your just saying that because you love me." "Well I do love you but I have ears and I can tell when a rapper is good. And you know what's best about your rap?" "What?" "That it gets to the heart. It gives me the feels." "Well I'm glad that you feel that way about my rap. Now let's go to sleep now because tomorrow we have our date with Donghyuk." "Okay. I can't wait to see you then! Nighty night! Saranghae!" "Good night and sweet dreams my love! Te amo!"

I shut down my laptop and grabbed my pillow. I hugged my pillow and pretended it was #Gun. And that's how I fell asleep.