Chapter 10: The Bet

*********MINWOO'S POV*********

*Hours before meeting Abby*

It was Abby's first day at Starship and we were already hearing some rumors about her. All of the guys thought she was hot and they all liked her. But some of the trainees were saying that she's a slut. So I was curious about her and decided to go hang out with my trainee friends from No.Mercy so they can tell me more about her. Youngmin and Kwangmin were also curious so they wanted to go with me to meet up with Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Minkyun. They were our closest friends out of all the trainees.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got on my Kakao and opened up a group talk with Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Minkyun.

Me: Hey guys. Ya'll want to go some place to hang out? I'll treat.
Hyungwon: We're in practice right now but we'll be done in an hour and we can meet then.
Youngmin: Where should we meet?
Minkyun: How bout our dorm?
Kwangmin: No.Mercy trainees dorm? Won't the other trainees be there though?
Minhyuk: Nah. We were all planning to go out to the movies. We can just the guys that we are tired and want to go to the dorm and rest.
Minwoo: Okay. Let's meet in an hour at No.Mercy's dorm then.
Hyungwon: K. See you guys later then.
Minwoo: K. Bye.
Minhyuk: Bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I went out to buy some chips and snacks. And I rented some movies. I went to No.Mercy's dorm and ordered some pizzas. A few minutes later the guys got here. They saw the food so they all went straight to eat.
"So why did you want to meet?" Hyungwon asked. "Well I was actually curious about Donghyun's girlfriend" I said. "Abby?" Minkyun asked. "Yeah, her." I said. "We heard she's a slut." Kwangmin said. "Well she is. But she's hot bro. And she was flirting with most of the trainees too." Minhyuk said. "Really? And does Donghyun know about this?" I asked. "Yeah bro. He was actually there." Minhyuk said. "The fuck. Seriously? She flirted with you guys while she was with her boyfriend?" Youngmin asked. "Yup. You should of been there bro. She was even feeling up all of Wonho's body. Girl couldn't get her hands off of him." Hyungwon said.

I just couldn't believe it. Why would hyung be dating a girl like that?

"So are you guys gonna be meeting her?" Minkyun asked. "Yeah. We already told hyung that we wanted to meet his girlfriend today after practice." I said. "Heyyy guys. I got an idea. How bout we find out how much of an easy girl Abby is?" Hyungwon said. "How would we do that?" Kwangmin asked. "Well we know she really likes younger guys. So how about tonight when you meet her, Minwoo tries to get in her pants." Hyungwon said. "Well how would I be able to do that with Donghyun around?" I asked. "All the dorms share the same key so you can just sneak into her dorm once Donghyun is asleep." Minkyun said. "You idiot, if I sneak into her dorm she will think I'm a burglar and she will scream or even call thr police." I said. "You got no game bro." Minhyuk said shaking his head. "Yes I do got game. You know that out of all us I'm the most popular with the girls." "Well then flirt with her and make sure she gets the hots for you and wants to do it with you. Then when you get the chance you could just whisper to her telling her you will come over to her dorm later. I know you can do this man, you've got game. And that girl is easy. I bet she would do it with any breathing thing that has a dick." Hyungwon said. "Bro, this little boy can't do it. He's a pussy. I'll just do it. I bet I can have her begging for the dick in seconds." Minhyuk said. "Minwoo can do it." both the twins said at the same time. "Nah. I don't think that hot piece of meat will want a little boy like Minwoo." Minkyun said. "Oh yeah. You want to bet?" I said. "50,000 won you can't" Minhyuk said. "Only 50,000? How bout we do 100,000 won? Unless your scared of losing." Youngmin said. "Fine. We'll each do 100,000 won." Minhyuk said. "So who thinks I can do it?" I asked. "We do." the twins said. "Me too." Hyungwon said. "We don't" both Minhyuk and Minkyun said. "Okay then. Well we got a bet now guys. And ya'll cant back out either." "But how will we know if you do it?" Minhyuk asked. "Youngmin and Kwangmin can both sneak out with me. They can be waiting outside her dorm window and take photos if we do have sex." I said. "Okay then. But you better have that proof or we are not paying up." said Minkyun. "We will just you wait." I said.

I checked my watch and it was almost time for our practice so I got up and started waking towards the door "We gotta go now guys. Its almost time for our practice." I told Youngmin and Kwangmin. "Bye guys!" I said. "Byeee!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

***********#GUN'S POV***********

We had all gone out to to the movies. All except for Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Minkyun. They had said they were too tired and were gonna go to the dorm and rest. I should of gone with them too. The movie was just about to start and I was getting a headache. Sometimes when I practice too much I get headaches. And all this noise at the movies was just making it worse. Then I started to feel like I was gonna throw up. I excused myself and told the guys I wasn't feeling well and that I would go rest at the dorm. I got out of the theather and as soon as I got out I felt the vomit coming up. I saw a trashcan nearby so I went to it and threw up there. People were watching me so I put up my hoodie and sunglasses and left quickly. Once I got to the door of the dorm I heard a lot of voices inside. So these guys were lying and they just ditched us to hang out by themselves. I decided to wait outside the door and eavesdrop. I heard the guys talking about a bet. So I pressed my ear harder to the door. Oh no! They are betting on Abby! Minwoo is gonna try to have sex with her tonight! I gotta stop him from doing this to her! These guys only plan on playing with her and using her for their dirty bets! "We gotta go now guys. Its almost time for our practice." I heard Minwoo's voice and footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly went behind a trash can to hide. I heard the door open and so I peekeed a bit and saw that the Jo twins were with Minwoo. They went down the stairs so I got up. And I decided to just go out for a walk. I didn't feel like resting anymore and I sure didn't want to be in a room with those three guys right now. If I went in I would probably get the urge to kill them or something. I can't believe these guys would do something like this to a girl. Tonight I have to make sure to stay up and wait for when Minwoo sneaks into Abby's dorm. I will get that boy then. I will not let him do this to Abby. She does not deserve this.