Chapter 29: Leaving Starship

The next morning when I get to work the first thing I will do is go to the CEO's office and quit. But before I go to sleep I will start packing some stuff. I took out the clothes in my drawers and closet and put them in luggages. The only clothes I didn't pack were the clothes that I was gonna wear tomorrow. A underwear, a bra, a black blouse and some dark jeans with black heels. Dark clothes to fit my mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5:30am when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Taehyun. "Good morning Abby. Sorry for waking you but I just talked to YG. He saids he'll have your dorm ready today and that you can start working tomorrow. And he told me to pick you up later today at 12. Is that okay with you?" "Hey Taehyun. And yeah 12 is fine. I was just about to get ready to go to Starship. And I also packed some luggages before going to sleep last night. So once I go to turn in my resignation I will be back and finish packing." "Kay. You want some help packing?" "Nah. Thats okay. I don't have many stuff anyways." "Kay. But if you need any help later just call me." "K." "Well I gotta go now. Bye." "Bye." He gave me a hug and left. I closed the door and went back inside. It was cold so I had to open one of my luggages so I could take out a coat. I had all my clothes ready so now all I needed to do was take a shower. And once I got out of the shower I had a little time left so I went to the kitchen and served myself some cereal. Honey Bunches Of Oats, my favorite. Once I was done I put the bowl and spoon in the sink. I will wash that when I get back. But now it was time to go to work, or more like time to go quit my job.

When I got to Starship I had to go up to the secretary and she called the CEO and told him that I wanted to see him. He said I could go in and so in I went. "Hello Ms. Alonso. How can I help you today?" "I would like to quit..." "Quit? But why?" "Personal reasons." "Well it was a pleasure having you work for us and it would be a loss to let you go. But if you must then I can't hold you back." "Thank you." I bowed. "I will pack my stuff today and return with my dorm key once everything is out." "Do you need any help moving?" "I am fine, sir. Thanks." I bowed once again and left.

On my way out I bumped into #Gun. "Everything going okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I already told the CEO that I'm quitting. And I will be moving out today." "Today? Wow. That fast? Is YG taking you in already or will you need somewhere to stay for a few days?" "YG will have my dorm ready today and I will start working tomorrow." "I will miss you Abby." "I will miss you too." I hugged him and some tears rolled down my cheeks. "Are you crying?" He pulled me away from the hug and looked at my face. "Don't cry. Your face is too pretty to have tears on it." He took out a handkerchief and gave it to me. "Thanks." I wiped away the tears. "You gonna need help moving?" "I'm fine. I mostly just have clothes and a few small stuff. Nothing big or heavy." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. Just go to your practice and do a good job." "Okay. But if you need anything Yoosu and Kwangji will be at the dorm. They were eliminated last night so they are both at the dorms packing their stuff." "Really? The eliminations have already started?" "Yeah..." "Oh. Thats too bad." "Well I just hope I won't be the next one to get eliminated." "Don't worry your a good rapper and I'm sure you will make it till the end! And I'll also be cheering for you! I'll be your #1 fan!" "Thanks." "Hey #Gun hurry! We're gonna start practice now!" Wonho's voice came out of the practice room. "Well I gotta go now. I'll text you later. Bye." "Bye."

I left and headed straight to my dorm. Mostly I just had to do cleaning. I washed my dishes then dried them and put them carefully in a box with bubble wrap. Then I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. Then I sweeped the floors. And lastly I made my bed.

By the time I was done it was 11. It was still an hour till Taehyun would pick me up so since I had time I was gonna go back to Starship and turn in my key. But first I took out all my luggage and went next door to No.Mercy's dorm. I knocked and Kwangji came out. "Hey Abby. What you doing here?" "Hey Kwangji. Sorry about your elimination. And I'm moving out today so I was wondering if I could leave my luggage here just for an hour and I'll be back for it." "Yeah. Sure." "Thanks." "No problem." "Bye. I'll miss you guys." I gave him a hug. "Bye I'll miss you too ." I left and called a taxi but just as I was about to get in the taxi I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Taehyun. "Wait for me! I'll go with you!" He quickly ran and got in the taxi with me. "Hey Taehyun. What you doing here?" "Well I was able to get permission from Seungyoon to get out of practice early. And so I decided to come to you. But where are you going? Are you done packing already?" "I just got done packing and cleaning so I was gonna go to Starship to turn in my key." "And where is your luggage?" "I left it at No.Mercy's dorm. And I will pick it up in an hour." "Theres no need for that. I'll have someone from YG pick it up for you. That way after you turn in your key we can head out straight to YG." "Kay. Thanks." "Where to miss?" the taxi driver asked. "Starship Entertainment please."

A few minutes later we arrived at the Starship building. Taehyun wanted to go with me but I told him it would only take a minute. So he stayed in the taxi and told the driver to wait for me. I went once again to the secretaries desk and turned in my key to her. Then I quickly left to the taxi where Taehyun was waiting for me. "Where to now?" the taxi driver asked. "YG Entertainment please." Taehyun spoke up.