Sunday (V. Early).

"So, my place or yours?" I ask.

"Your choice," he responds, which actually puts me at ease because it means that he's not trying to hide me away, and that we can go to his place if I want to.

But, I err on the side of caution, knowing full well that we will not be interrupted at my place since Matt is out of town, and choose my apartment.

We walk past his place, and he takes the hint and we keep walking towards my apartment.

When I unlock the door, I let him inside. As soon as I close the door, he grabs my shoulders and spins me around. I notice that his suit jacket has already been thrown to the ground. He pulls my arms up over my head, pins them up with his own, and pushes his body into me, so my back is to the closed door. I can feel my breath catch, and remember the words he said to me at the museum. I feel myself get wet, and I know that I am craving him.

His face is inches from mine, and it seems like he is playing with me a bit. I lean towards him to kiss him, but he bobs out of my way, and leans down to trace my neckline with his tongue. I feel waves of passion ripple down my body. He's kissing me gently along my neck, nipping every once in a while. Every time he nibbles on me, the warmer I get. He moves his mouth towards mine, and I am eager to feel his lips with my own.

As we kiss, his tongue swirls in unison with mine, and he tastes like expensive whiskey. It's intoxicating. He releases my hands, and they immediately begin to explore his body. I can feel his muscles moving beneath the white shirt he was wearing under his suit. I pull it from his shoulders, and in his undershirt, his tattoos are almost fully on display. I recall the ones he had on his chest, and can't decide if the desire is to see them or him without his shirt on. Either way, I just want to rip what's left of his clothing off.

He must be feeling the same about me, as I feel the straps of my dress falling down my arms. I hear his breath hitch when my dress slips down my body, and he roughly pulls my hips into his.

As we are intertwined with one another, the back of his legs hit my couch, and luckily its large enough for the both of us to practically fall onto. I climb onto his lap, and grind my hips into his groin. He moans in my mouth as we are kissing, and my body becomes alight. He leans into me now, and in a moment, I am on my back. He hovers over me, and I am eager to feel him inside me. With one movement though, I am suddenly on my knees, and feel him behind me. Not that I am inexperienced or anything, but Matt and I usually only have sex in the missionary position. It's never bad, so I never really care to explore more, but feeling him behind me is shocking, yet incredibly exciting.

I feel his face near my ear, and his husky voice is in my ear. "Are you ready for me, baby?"

The desire that I felt at the museum comes roaring back, and I nod with a moan. I hear him groan in pleasure, and feel him push inside me.

The moment he enters me, causes me to gasp, and then sends a shockwave through my entire body. He pumps into me, and I am glad that we are in my apartment, where the sounds that are coming from me, are unheard by anyone but possibly some nosy neighbors. He's grunting animalistically behind me, and grabbing my lower back with vigor. As he comes, he says my name, and that pushes me over the edge.

Moments later, we are both gasping for our breath, as he pulls out, and partially lies on top of me. I collapse into the couch, and our bodies melt together. We lie there for a few minutes, and after he positions himself behind me, he kisses my shoulders lightly. The change in temperature, along with his touch creates thousands of tiny bumps along my skin.

I giggle, and he pulls me into a hug. I kiss him and then get up to grab a t-shirt to wear, while he puts his undershirt and boxers back on.