17 | Jujutsu tech

"Eh

"Eh..? Calm?"

Itadori repeats what Fushiguro said. He had no clue what he's talking about and it shows. Fushiguro then sighs, now standing up.

The two of them face eachother.

"i tried beating you and your friend up and now your parents took me in." Fushiguro explains, sparing the sleeping Kugisaki a glance. The boy wonders if the two of them are aware who Satoru is.

"Ah," itadori then waves a hand dismissively, "it was a misunderstanding!"

'You can say that.. That miss Y/N and Satoru are..' itadori's smile slowly drops as he thought about it. He's yet again reminded about his own mother and father- two weeks passed by so quickly, huh?

Even if he had already done it, he really should thank the both of them for taking him in. Should he go do that?

"Miss Y/N has a soft spot for kids i guess." itadori scratches the back of his head, "but there's just.. Something odd.."

"Something?" Fushiguro raises a brow, curious.

Itadori nods, "I know nothing about her. She loves keeping secrets, i guess?."

Though it didn't bother him as much since she's free to keep things to herself, itadori still wanted to get to know the woman better. May that be the basic things such as when's her birthday or what's her favorite type of bread.

Even the demon that's inside him, who's being surprisingly calm, is beginning to get a little curious and irritated at Y/N. Sukuna would think- who in their right mind would take in a teenager like itadori? Can she not feel his cursed energy radiating off the vessel? She didn't seem like a normal civilian either because although it's barely there, Y/N has cursed energy.

Maybe itadori's too dumb to notice. As expected of a boy who was forced fed fingers.

From his own domain full of skulls and bones inside itadori's mind, sukuna smirks. Should he go and see what's so special about that damn woman?

"Ughh.."

The two boys then turn to where the groaning came from. Itadori smiles, seeing an irritated Kugisaki peeking from underneath her blankets.

"Good morning!" the boy greets while Fushiguro awkwardly turns his head away. Itadori may be able to forgive him so easily, but he knew Kugisaki wouldn't.

'Weren't they talking about Y/N..?' Kugisaki thought as she continued to stare at the boy with furrowed brows. She has heard their whole conversation after itadori's loud voice woke her up.

Unlike the both of them, Kugisaki has a much more clearer idea as to why Y/N wanted to keep a lot of things hidden. The conversation with Tsukumo is already enough to prove that Y/N's being secretive because she doesn't want to make others worried.