4| "𝖸/𝗇, 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾."

CHAPTER FOUR:

"Y/N, STAY CLOSE TO ME."

Right after Jasper, the other five teenagers all ran for it, hoping they could make it back to the others before the attacker gotten to them as well

Right after Jasper, the other five teenagers all ran for it, hoping they could make it back to the others before the attacker gotten to them as well. Though she was limping, Octavia made sure to push Y/n in front of her so she was safer.

While the group ran away, Monty, who was ahead of everyone, suddenly tripped over a small log, landing face first on the ground. Finn and Octavia were quick to help him up while Y/n and Clarke stopped in front of them. As they helped Monty up, all their gazes landed on many bones laying in front of the boy.

"Who are they?" Finn asks.

Clarke kneels down, not bothering on answering as she picks up a skull. However, it didn't look human. Not at all.

"What are they?" Clarke corrects his question.

"We are so screwed." Octavia breathes out.

All of a sudden, a distant scream is heard back from where the river was. Back from where they had left Jasper. They all knew who that scream was.

"Jasper. He's alive." Clarke states.

And with that, she doesn't waste another second as she runs off, passing by the other four. Finn had been right on her heels the entire time, shouting protests to her as the other three quickly followed. Finn grabbed ahold of Clarke before she could fully reveal herself to anyone when they neared the river, all of them ducking down under the trees.

Once they knew they were hidden well enough, the teenagers looked over to where they last saw Jasper at. However, he was no where to be seen. No Jasper. Not attacker. Nothing. The only thing they could see was the Mount Weather sign that Jasper had found.

"He was right there." Finn recalls in confusion.

"Where is he?" Monty questions.

"They took him." Clarke replies.

The group had made their way back to the dropship where everyone else would be. As they got closer, the sound of many yelling and cheering was heard. Walking down a hill, Monty, Octavia and Y/n were behind Clarke and Finn as Monty and Y/n helped Octavia walk.

When they were close enough to the dropship, all their gazes landed on a large crowd, Bellamy, Murphy and Wells standing in the middle. Wells held Murphy in a headlock, a knife pressing against his throat.

"Wells! Let him go!" Clarke demands, announcing their arrival to everyone.

Obeying, Wells shoves Murphy away, sending him to the ground. The boy was quick to rise to his feet again, going to lunge at the Chancellor's son, however, Bellamy stopped him from doing so, then looking over, seeing his little sisters.