25| "𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌!"

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:

"WE ARE GROUNDERS!"

Day time came to earth, like usual, meaning a few hours had passed since Murphy had closed the dropship door, locking him and Jasper inside

Day time came to earth, like usual, meaning a few hours had passed since Murphy had closed the dropship door, locking him and Jasper inside. Both boys could still be seen inside the dropship, Jasper tied up while Murphy held the gun. Meanwhile, outside of the dropship, a group of campers held rifles as they were outside of the just a few feet in front of the dropship while Bellamy could be seen pacing back and forth.

Behind her brother, Y/n sat on a log, looking at her hands as she was deep in thought. Murphy... lied to her. He killed Myles. He's keeping Jasper hostage. She couldn't help but think, in all situations like this, did that kiss mean nothing to him? Did she mean anything to him? Snapping her out of her thoughts, the sound of rushed footsteps came in her and Bellamy's direction, the siblings looking over and seeing Octavia running up to them, stopping while glancing between her siblings.

"I just heard Murphy has Jasper." Octavia informs.

Bellamy nods. "Yeah. South foxhole done?"

"What? Bellamy, my friend's in there with a killer." Octavia reminds as Y/n walks to them.

"O, look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead." Bellamy tells her, glancing at his other sister as well.

Octavia pushes past him and to the dropship. "Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, I swear to God, you're dead!"

"Octavia, I got this." Bellamy assures, stopping her.

"Really?" Y/n cuts in. "Cause it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it."

Raven walks over, making them look at her. "Bellamy, you were right. There's a loose panel on the back. If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor."

"Good. Do it." Bellamy orders.

"Sorry." Octavia says sheepishly.

Bellamy brings the walkie to his lips. "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen."

"Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now." Murphy's voice points out.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't wanna hurt Jasper. You wanna hurt me." Bellamy states, making Y/n look at him with wide eyes. "So what do you say? How about you trade him for me?"

Y/n steps towards him. "Bellamy, no."

"All you have to do is let him go, and I'll take his place." Bellamy continues, ignoring both his sisters denies of his idea.

"How?" Murphy questions.

"Bellamy, if you do this, he'll kill you." Octavia reminds quietly.

"If I don't, he'll kill Jasper." Bellamy argues as he looks between his sisters before bringing the walkie up to his lips. "Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out."