6| "𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇, 𝖸/𝗇!"

CHAPTER SIX:

"LET ME IN, Y/N!"

Bellamy and Murphy stood side by side in the forest, not too far from camp as they both threw weapons at a tree

Bellamy and Murphy stood side by side in the forest, not too far from camp as they both threw weapons at a tree. As Murphy threw a knife at the tree, it bounced off, landing on the ground in front of them.

"It's that damn kid, alright? He's messing with my head." Murphy excuses.

"He's not gonna last much longer. Better think of a new excuse." Bellamy states before throwing the weapon in his hand at the tree, the blade landing right on the bark. "That's how it's done."

Murphy knew exactly what was going on in his head. But of course, he wasn't going to tell Bellamy he had constantly been thinking about one of his sisters. He'd end up like Atom and get tied up to a tree for the night. Speaking of Atom...

"We searched a half-mile all directions. No sign of Trina or Pascal." Atom informs as him and another boy walk up to them.

"Visit your special tree when you were out there?" Murphy teases as he grabs his knife.

"Atom took his punishment. Let it go." Bellamy demands.

"Could be Grounders." Atom suggests.

"Yeah, or they could be in pound town. Lot of that going around recently." Murphy reminds.

Bellamy rolls his eyes, walking over to the tree and grabbing his weapon. Meanwhile, Octavia and Y/n both walked to the edge, dumping buckets of water onto the grass in front of them as Octavia stares at Atom, who looks back.

Murphy follows his gaze, only for his eyes to go to Y/n, who was already looking at him. Y/n gives the boy a smile, Murphy feeling himself give one back before the Blake sisters walk away. The whole time, Bellamy watched the boys stares with his sisters.

"Look, Bellamy, people are scared, and that dying kid, he's not helping the morale around here." Atom tells the older boy.

"Morale will go up when I find them more food." Bellamy informs.

"And what do we say when they ask about Trina and Pascal?" A boy asks.

"Now? Nothing. It's possible they're just lost." Bellamy replies. "We'll keep an eye out for them when we go hunting later."

"Let's go kill something." Murphy murmurs, beginning to follow the oldest Blake sibling.

Bellamy turns to him. "You're not going. I need you to stay here. If the Grounders are circling, we can't leave this place unprotected."

Pursing his lips, Murphy nods slowly. "Fine. Somebody better tell goggle boy to keep it shut."

With that, Bellamy and the others walk off as Murphy turns back to the tree, throwing the knife at it. However, once again, the knife bounces off the tree and falls to the ground.