2| "𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋."

CHAPTER TWO:

"AND DECIDE LATER."

Inside the mansion was only one color

Inside the mansion was only one color. The color white laid all around as the paint was all around the walls, fancy furniture laying all around. In one part of the large mansion that could be seen in the middle of nowhere where people would be suspicious to see it if they crossed by it, a nice, comfy looking L-shaped couch could be seen in a small room with a table right next to it, two glasses of water and two apples laying on top.

Laying on the couch, Y/n and Murphy could be seen with their eyes closed as they stayed close to one another. After slowly following Jaha, Y/n had found herself falling asleep after it took over her. Both her and Murphy's faces had been a lot cleaner than before, the boy's beard that had grown now all shaved off, his hair slicked back a bit while the girl's had been neatly brushed. They were now in different outfits.

Murphy was the first to open his eyes, classical music filling his eardrums as he slowly sat up from his laying position, his eyes looking to Y/n's back as her head was rested on the top cushions of the couch. Sitting up more, his blue eyes caught sight of one of the glasses of water on the top and quickly reached for one of them, taking big gulps, feeling the water feel better on his dried up throat. The sound of the glass clinking against the table made Y/n's eyes slowly open up.

Rubbing her eyes a bit, the girl found herself placing her fists on the cushions as she moved her legs to dangle on the floor. Murphy's attention went to her as he placed his hand on hers, startling her at first until their eyes met. Claiming she needed to drink, the boy grabbed the other glass, handing it to her. Like he had done, the Blake girl chugged the water down, a breath of relief escaping her when she pulled the glass away before grabbing the apple, hearing and feeling her stomach growl.

Murphy grabbed the other apple, his other hand grabbing her free one as they stood up, turning around and just as he went to take a bite of the apple, their eyes landed on Jaha a few feet away from them in the other room beside the one they were in, knelt down on his knees with his eyes closed. The teenagers couldn't help but share a glance as Murphy walked forward, Y/n following with her hand still in his.

"Jaha." Murphy calls to the man, whistling when he didn't move nor answer. "Hey, wake up."

"Thelonious isn't here, John." A very calm voice speaks up from behind them.

Slowly, still hand in hand, the teenagers turn themselves around to see a familiar face they had seen from the video they had watched on the tv screen back in the bunker. Except this woman was wearing a red dress with red heels, her hair done up nice with red lipstick to match her outfit. A.L.I.E.

"He's in the City of Light." A.L.I.E. continues.

Murphy clenches his jaw. "I know what you are."

His hand releasing from Y/n's for a moment, the brunette found himself swinging his arm forward and throwing his apple towards the woman, watching as it went straight through her. A hologram. A.L.I.E. only looked back at the apple with a calm face and the teenagers didn't notice that Jaha's eyes had opened up as he began to get up to his feet. Brows furrowed a bit, Y/n decided to toss her apple forwards and watched as it also went through the woman. A.L.I.E. took a glance at the girl, a calm smile on her red lips.