8| "𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌."

CHAPTER EIGHT:

"YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T DO THIS."

The death of Wells made everyone go on alert, as well as fear coursing through most of them

The death of Wells made everyone go on alert, as well as fear coursing through most of them. The Chancellor's son had been found in the middle of the woods the morning after he was keeping watch just a little outside the walls for the night. A stab wound had been carved into the side of the his neck, blood laying all over his mouth, neck and shoulders.

A grounder had gotten to him.

At least, that's what they suspected.

In the middle of the camp, Y/n had found herself working on something, quietly humming to herself as she ties things together. On the sidelines of the camp, Murphy and Bellamy stood side by side as the two boys watched all the prisoners work.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow." Murphy tells Bellamy.

Starting to walk past the two, a boy held a rather tall and large log in his arms before he falls to his knees with a grunt in pain. Hearing the sound, Y/n looked over, as she and a little girl were the closest to the random boy. Concern were written on their faces.

"Hey!" Murphy yells suddenly as he walks over to the boy. "You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?"

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine." The boy breathes out.

"Murphy, get this guy some water." Bellamy demands.

As Murphy slowly walks away, Bellamy bends down, grabbing the log and walking off, giving Y/n a small squeeze on the shoulder and a smile before fully leaving. Seeing the older boy had left, Murphy walks back, stopping behind the tired boy and unzipping his pants, peeing on the boy's jacket. Finally realizing, the boy jumps away as Murphy zips his pants back up.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" The boy exclaims, shoving him only to be held back by two other boys.

Murphy shrugs a shoulder, a little smirk evident on his face. "You wanted a water break. Get back to work!"

Ignoring the boy's angry shouts towards him, Murphy starts to walk off, his brown eyes meeting e/c ones. He and Y/n stare at one another as the Blake girl gave him a look. In response, he gives her a smirk and a shrug. As she worked, Murphy continued yelling at kids and teenagers, not letting them stop their work to have a water break.

Just then, Clarke stomps through and shoves Murphy. "You son of a bitch!"

Murphy chuckles. "What's your problem?"

"Recognize this?" Clarke questions as she holds up a knife.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" Murphy asks, reaching out for it but Clarke held it away.