14| "𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗆."

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

"IT WASN'T EVEN HIM."

A large storm had fallen over the one hundred as most of them found themselves hiding in the dropship for shelter

A large storm had fallen over the one hundred as most of them found themselves hiding in the dropship for shelter. The whole place was full as Raven continued trying to contact the Ark, which eventually was successful as they began speaking with Abby Griffin, Clarke's mother. Finn was still unconscious, the knife still lodged in his chest.

Clarke was a bit frantic as she worked around, getting people to grab her supplies while also occasionally changing the rag that covered Finn's wound. The Blake twins quickly walked into the dropship, soaked from all the rain as they handed Clarke two bottles, who opened and sniffed, only to groan a little.

"Monty's moonshine?" Clarke asks.

"Pretty sure no germ can survive it." Octavia replies with a shrug just as a loud clap of thunder is heard.

"The storm's getting worse." Clarke points out. "Monroe, close the doors."

"We still have people out there." Monroe objects.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet." Octavia informs.

"Neither is Bellamy." Y/n adds.

"It's alright. They'll find somewhere to ride it out." Clarke assures just when Raven walks over.

Raven hands the blonde a needle. "Look. One suture needle."

"Right. I still need something to close the wound." Clarke tells them.

"There's some wire on the second level. Octavia and I use it for the tents." Y/n announces, the other Blake twin nodding in agreement.

Clarke nods. "Let's see it."

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling." Raven instructs the twins. "I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof. That means they're hot. You both got that?"

"Yeah, we got that." The sisters reply over their shoulders.

Raven looks back at the Griffin girl. "Tell me you can do this."

"Hey, they're back." A voice calls from the front before Clarke could answer.

The sisters stop themselves from going up the ladder, watching as their brother walks into the dropship, his goons trailing behind him as they dragged an unconscious grounder, dropping him on the floor roughly. Anger courses through them when they see it was the same grounder that had saved them and stabbed Finn.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia questions their brother in anger.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy informs.

Y/n raises a brow. "Oh, you mean revenge?"

"I mean intel." Bellamy corrects. "Get him upstairs."

"Bellamy, she's right." Clarke tells him, agreeing with Y/n.