15| "𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾!"

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

"THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!"

Seconds had turned into minutes

Seconds had turned into minutes. Minutes had turned in hours. The Blake twins had no idea how long they've been stuck in this room with the many other teenagers, but they knew it had been for a while. Below them, Clarke and Raven were still tending to Finn. And above them, Bellamy and his goons were still torturing the grounder for answers.

Neither of them could do anything. They couldn't bother Clarke as she would be too stressed to have only other than Raven in the room, and their brother had locked the hatch so no one, not even them could get in. The storm was still out, possibly getting stronger.

The dropship occasionally shook, scaring the living crap out of the teenagers that all stood in the dropship together while they fell to the floor by how powerful the storm was getting. The sound of stomping catches their attention as they see Clarke beginning to climb up the ladder to where their brother was at.

"Clarke." Y/n calls, the said girl looking over at them. "They locked the hatch."

Clarke doesn't respond, nor giving up as she climbs up the ladder, using her fist and pounding on the hatch, shouting to the boys inside. Eventually, the hatch opens up, revealing Miller crouched by the ladder. Once demanding him to move out of her way and he does, the blonde climbs the rest of the way up, the twins trailing behind her.

Clarke stomps to the grounder, holding up the knife that he had stabbed Finn with. "What's on this?"

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asks.

"He poisoned the blade." Clarke reveals. "All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it? Is there an antidote?"

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia informs.

"Vials." Bellamy suddenly says out loud, picking up some vials. "It's gotta be here."

Clarke drops the knife, searching with him. "You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote. Which one?"

"Answer the question!" Bellamy exclaims when the grounder didn't answer.

"Show us. Please." Octavia pleads.

"Which one?" Y/n questions with pleading eyes.

"Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that!" Clarke yells in a desperate tone, but she still doesn't get a response.

"I'll get him to talk." Bellamy assures, walking forward.

The twins grab their brother's arm when he goes to swing. "Bellamy, no."

"He wants Finn to die! Why can't you both see that?" Bellamy shouts at them, glancing at Clarke. "Do you want him to live or not?"

"Clarke, you even said it yourself. This is not who we are!" Y/n reminds.