5| "𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽."

CHAPTER FIVE:

"TAKE IT BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND."

Clarke and Wells continued walking in front of Bellamy, Y/n and Murphy at a quick pace, wanting to find Jasper and get him back to where he was safe and where his wound could be tended to

Clarke and Wells continued walking in front of Bellamy, Y/n and Murphy at a quick pace, wanting to find Jasper and get him back to where he was safe and where his wound could be tended to. Y/n walked in-between her brother and Murphy, hands in her pockets as Bellamy made sure to keep her close.

"Hey, hold up." Bellamy calls to them, carelessly holding his gun around. "What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart."

"Put the gun away, Bellamy." Wells instructs.

"Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?" Murphy cuts in as he roughly shoves the boy.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly." Clarke informs. "It doesn't mean we have time to waste."

Bellamy quickly grabs her wrist. "As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go."

Clarke removes her hand from his grip. "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?"

"Brave princess." Bellamy comments with a smirk.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn suddenly speaks up, walking up to them. "You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me."

Obeying, Clarke quickly walks off with Finn, the two going one way and soon out of the others sights. The four stood together as they glanced at one another. Bellamy glances at his sister, watching as she began to walk off in another distance.

Immediately, the older Blake sibling follows with Wells and Murphy trailing behind him. The blue eyed boy out of the two found himself walking beside the only girl of the group. Y/n glances at him, finally realizing that John Murphy was walking beside her.

Rolling her eyes, she makes a slight speed in her step, hearing him jog up, the two of them walking side by side in silence. Many, many times, Murphy continuously glanced at her. He wouldn't lie, he had noticed her on the Ark before, and especially when they came down to the ground.

"So, you're Bellamy's sister?" Murphy speaks up.

Y/n nods. "One of them, yeah."

"Cool. You never told me that when we met at the masquerade dance." Murphy comments, nodding slightly as he gets a shrug. "Hey, so, how about you take off that wristband?"

Nothing comes out of her mouth as the youngest Blake sibling glances down at her wrist, eyes landing on the wristband. She knew their chance of survival would be better if the Ark knew they were alive, knowing they wouldn't at least starve to death or anything. But then again, she didn't have any family up there. Her only family she had left was Bellamy and Octavia, her brother and sister. And they were down here. With her.