5| "𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆."

CHAPTER FIVE:

"I COULDN'T SAVE HIM."

The sun was hiding beneath the clouds, the chirps of birds and crickets echoing throughout the air, adding to the chatter

The sun was hiding beneath the clouds, the chirps of birds and crickets echoing throughout the air, adding to the chatter. A loud buzzing could be heard as the gates of Camp Jaha opened up. The guards of the Ark stood around, guns in hand as they welcomed the group of four inside the camp. Octavia and Y/n looked around in awe and surprise, seeing how large the Ark was and how much they had settled up in a matter of days. Many adults all took glances at them as Bellamy led the way inside, his hand on the unknown girl's back while the Blake twins helped Monroe.

One of the guards reached down and gripped the pistol that Bellamy had been holding in his free hand. The oldest Blake sibling stares at him before the weapon was snatched out of his hand. Just then, Abby Griffin was walking up to them, followed by a few more adults. Their friend's mother glances between them, taking a glance at the Blake twins before her gaze stopped on the unknown girl, examining her and also taking notice of her arm that Bellamy had wrapped up.

"I know you. Factory station." Abby states, receiving a nod from the girl. "Where are the others?"

"There are no others." The girl informs.

"Found her a day from here. No survivors. Lots of supplies." Bellamy adds.

Abby nods, looking to the other doctor with them. "Get her to medical."

Nodding in response, the woman gently placed her hand on the girl's back as she led her to the medical tent. Monroe limped forward where Abby does the same thing, leading her off. The siblings all look at each other, but however, that doesn't last long as a familiar blonde of hair rushed right to them, wrapping her arms around Bellamy's neck and shoulders. At first stumbling back, the Blake boy hugs her back when he realized who it was. The Blake twins smiled at the sight of Clarke Griffin alive and well.

"Now, there's something I thought I'd never see." Octavia comments.

"Tell me about it." Y/n agrees.

After a couple more seconds, the two leaders of the one hundred were pulling away, looking at each other with smiles as they both processed the fact that they were alive. Meanwhile, as Clarke turns to the sisters, hugging Octavia first, then Y/n, a familiar girl with a familiar red jacket started limping over to them. Bellamy smiled at Raven Reyes, receiving one back as she limped her way to them with one of the crutches she had been given. Eventually, Clarke had pulled away and stopped in front of Bellamy as Raven stopped beside her. It was then that the Blake siblings took notice of the brace around the Reyes girl's leg, remembering when Murphy had shot her when she was beneath the dropship.

"How many are with you?" Bellamy asks.

Clarke sadly shakes her head. "None. Where's Finn?"

"Looking for you." Bellamy replies, gulping.