Chapter:5

Siddharth pov:

Right now I am sitting in the mandap waiting for Roshni. I don't know but i am having the gut feeling that this marriage will  turn my life upside down for good. Everyone present here is looking happy mom and dada are also looking happy but only one person is not looking happy and that is dada's gf Riya. I so hate this woman she is using dada for money and he is so innocent that he can't see it. Me and mom warned him many times to be aware of her, but he is way too innocent for seeing it. Right now she is yelling at a poor waiter who by chance bumped into her and dada is trying to calm her, i rolled my eyes and prayed to god to please send a suitable Bhabhi for me. 

I was observing the decorations when my soon to be wife came down descending the stairs. She was looking like an angel although her face was covered by the veil, I was still lost in her, then i felt someone poking my arm and i saw that it was dada, he motioned me to look towards something i followed his gaze and noticed that my bride was just standing in front of me, i didn't noticed when she came near me but it was obvious i was so lost in her to notice anything. I forwarded my hand and she hesitantly placed her hand in mine, her hands felt so soft, roshni's hands were not this much soft when i first met her but i shrugged it off. She took her place behind me and the priest started his mantra. I was so lost in her, suddenly her mom came with vermillion chain and vermillion in a plate . ( Sid is thinking avu as roshni, so he is mentioning her aunt as her mom don't get confused guys)

The priest told me to put the chain her neck and vermillion in her hair partition , i did as i was told to do and then the priest announced 

"Vivah sampann hua" (Guys i don't know about wedding rituals so bare with me😅)

Avneet pov:

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice when the marriage took place, now i am a married woman i became someone's wife. Life of a girl is so surprising, it is full of surprises like just see mine, here i was preparing for my cousin wedding but it turned out to be mine.

I was lost in my own thoughts when someone shook me and that person was my husband who is standing beside me.

" The priest said to take blessings from the elders". he said and i nodded.

First he went towards a beautiful lady who was looking like in her mid 40's, whom i assumed to be his mom and my mother-in-law. We both touched her feet 

"God bless u my children and u Bandar, u will take care of my daughter nicely". she said to him and he growled, a little smile came on my lips on hearing 'Bandar'.

"Mom at least don't  call me that in front of my wife" he said with a scowl on his face and his mother just laughed.

Then we went towards a young man who was just looking like  Mr. Nigam, we were about to bend to touch his feet but he stopped and hugged us.

" So finally my chota hitler is married" he said in a teasing manner, only i know how i controlled my laugh at the new name.

"Dadaaaa" Mr. nigam whined.

" See Bhabhi jaan now only you can turn him into Romeo of his Juliet from a Hitler". He said while laughing, i didn't know what to answer because i was not the girl with whom he wanted to marry, i am just a replacement, a tear slipped from my eye but i quickly wiped it off.

Then we went towards my uncle aunt and touched their feet my aunt hugged me,

" Don't you dare to tell them anything about us" she said while digging her nails in my shoulders. I nodded.

Now it was time for the vidai, i don't have anyone or anything to cry for but i was crying because now i have to leave my parents house which has so many memories with my parents when they were with me. 

My mother-in-law came and hugged me and assured me with a smile. She is really a nice woman then how came his son is a arrogant brat. I wondered about that.

Now i am on my way to my new house and Mr. Nigam is sitting beside me but he was using his cell phone and their was a scowl on his face. Then he turned to me and said

" An urgent work came in office and i have to go there so my driver will drop you at home and tell mom that i will come late" i nodded not knowing what to say. On the day of wedding the couple has to enter the house together but why i am making my expectations high, i can't be happy. I sighed.

In no time i was in front of a huge mansion it was so beautiful i was gaping on it, 

" Are you planning to stand here all night, go inside" he said while chuckling. I nodded with my red cheeks flushed by embarrassment.

( p.s. - her face is still covered)

I saw his car going out of my sight, i sighed and entered the mansion it was very beautiful from inside also, everything used here was looking very expensive.

I was just standing in the hall because i don't know anything about the mansion and i didn't found any servant also whom i can ask that where is my room.

Then i noticed mrs. nigam coming down she came towards me

" Why are you standing here alone beta. where is sid?" she asked me

" Mam he got a call from his office and he said that it was urgent so he left after dropping me here" i answered her.

" Oh come-on call me mom now, and what am i going to do of this boy! who left his wife alone on the first night!!!" she exclaimed. My eyes widen at her words.

" No problem ma- mom i can manage " i replied shuttering.

"Ok let me show you your room" 

She took me upstairs and lead me towards the room, she opened the door of a room took me inside.

" So this is your room from now, your clothes are in the bathroom and if you need anything then my room is just opposite to yours okay" she said politely, i nodded and she left closing the door. She is really a nice woman i don't know how will she react after knowing the truth, i sighed.

 I went towards the washroom, got fresh and get myself changed into a long nightgown, i was happy that the night wear was a decent one not the revealing one.

I came out and noticed the room it was big and grey-black in colour with a king sized bed placed in the middle. Everything in the room was either black or grey in colour. This made me sure that Mr. Nigam likes dark colours only.

I lay down on the bed and let the sleep consume me.....

_________________

Did you guys watched Dard tere, if not then go watch it out, its a masterpiece, i cried while watching it. Sid's acting was mind blowing and his expressions were just 🤧🤧🔥. They both nailed it and the voice and lyrics are superb. So go and watch it.

How's the chapter?

So in next chapter sidneet will officially meet, are you excited for that!!!

Are you excited to see the reaction of sid after getting known about the replacement!!!

How will vibha and abhi are going to react?

You will get all the answers in next chapter, so stay tuned.

Love you all. Stay safe❤