Chapter:13

Siddharth pov:

I was on my way to home from gym, when i noticed a familiar figure coming out of the bakery nearby my mansion. I noticed the person carefully and it was avneet. What is she doing here at this time, it's not even 6:30 yet. But why am i thinking about her, she can do whatever she want, i don't care. By this thought i continued going towards home but stopped, what if she got herself in her some trouble, i thought. What am i thinking i don't care about her even if she dies, but where is she going what if she is going to a place which will not match my standard, it will harm my reputation, so i decided to follow her. Its important for my reputation, yeah i am only going after her for my reputation. I thought with determination and followed her.

I was following her and she entered in an orphanage. Orphanage? i thought. She was standing in the garden and admiring it and suddenly she ran towards a lady and hugged her tight. The lady said something to her and hearing that avneet broke down. I was not able to hear what they were talking, but i felt pangs in my heart seeing her like that and i don't know why but i felt that.

After sometime she calmed, the lady kissed her forehead and they went inside. I followed them. When they entered a lot of kids came running and hugged her like their life dependent on her. I chuckled seeing it. Now i was at the distance where i can hear and see them but they can't. Out of the kids one asked her why she didn't came before and she answered that she was busy. Then she showed them the parcel in her hands and told them to open it. They opened it and screamed with happiness. They were eating their chocolate and donuts and avneet was smiling widely looking at them. She has the most beautiful smile ever, Wait!! what am i thinking? She is the reason that roshni ran away. I hate her, yeah i hate her. Suddenly she turned around and i hid behind the tree when she got sure that there is no one she turned again.

Then i saw she picked up a little girl and asked her for chocolate in a baby voice and man it was the cutest thing i had ever seen. What am i thinking man. GET A GOD DAMN GRIP ON YOURSELF SIDDHARTH NIGAM. i said to myself. Then she made her eat chocolate and washed her face but the little girl put chocolate on her face too and she started laughing and man when she laughed my heart skipped a beat.

After that she told the kids that she is leaving and their face fell. i guess they all love her so much. But when she promised them that she will bring gifts for them next time, their faces lit up with excitement and they all nodded. The little girl in her arms was not ready to leave her. She was crying for her and avneet was also on the verge of crying for leaving her, but she kissed her cheeks and turned to came out and i also hurriedly came out of the orphanage called my driver to pick me up.

Avneet pov:

Thank god i reached home before time. I hurriedly went into my old room that means Mr. Nigam's room because my all clothes have been there. When i entered he was not there so hurriedly took out a jeans and a white top and went back to guest room, got fresh and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

 When i entered he was not there so hurriedly took out a jeans and a white top and went back to guest room, got fresh and went downstairs to prepare breakfast