Chapter:17

Avneet pov:

He stormed out of the room in anger. 

"You shouldn't have said that bhai." i said 

"Yeah i know avneetayy, but seeing you in this condition raged me and that was the first thing came into my mind." bhai said guiltily.

"Don't worry bhai everything will be fine, just apologise to him." i said with a small smile.

"Yeah i will." he replied with a smile.

"Ok, so where is vaishu di i told you to pick her." i said.

"Yeah yeah your vaishu di is downstairs finding you, i told her that master bedroom is upstairs and you will be there, but that girl didn't listened to me and is still finding you i guess." bhai said rolling his eyes and i burst out laughing.

"Ok then let's go downstairs." i said controlling my laugh.

We both went downstairs and what i saw left me shocked. Bhai's so called gf was arguing with di.

"What the hell riya! what are you doing here?" bhai asked in an angry tone.

"I saw your car coming towards this mansion so i also came here to meet you, it's been so long we have met baby." she said clinging on him and di burst out laughing.

"B..babyy." di said controlling her laugh and bhai glared at her.

"Baby who is she and why she came with you?" she asked looking disgustingly at di.

"She is my friend. Did you got any problem." bhai said gritting his teeth.

"Yes you can't have female friends other than me." she said and bhai jerked her

"Listen miss. Riya Ahuja you can't control my life, you have got no right for that." bhai yelled at her. She was about to answer him but the her gaze fell on me.

"Oh my my  see who we have here. The gold digger, who married Siddharth just for his money." she said smirking at me and the very next moment she got a tight slap on her cheek and it was aunt mary.

"How dare you slap me you pathetic old woman." riya yelled at her and she was about to slap aunt when vaishu di caught her wrist.

"Don't you dare to raise your hand on her." di said in a calm yet angry voice.

"Listen you are no one to say shits about my daughter, you are nothing but she is the member of nigam family." aunt said angrily.

"I am nothing!!, good joke." riya said sarcastically

"I am girlfriend of Abhishek and soon going to marry him i have the right to even throw you out of this house right now." she said smirking at aunt.

"Baby see she slapped  me why are you not saying anything." she said to bhai.

"You want me to say something." bhai asked and she nodded with an ugly smile.

Bhai went towards aunt where riya was also standing and di was still holding her wrist. She smirked looking him coming towards aunt, I was shocked bhai is agreeing with her!!! i thought.

When bhai reached them he snatched riya from vaishu di very harshly and started dragging her towards door. She was very shocked and me and Vaishu di smirked.

"What are you doing baby? Where are you taking me?" She asked bhai while struggling to be free from his grip.

"You wanted me to do something so that's what i am doing. Throwing you out of this house." Bhai said and she gasped.