Chapter:32

Avneet pov:

He took me to his office, when we entered inside, i froze seeing the interior of the office, it was very beautiful. There were many beautiful paintings hanging on the walls and a big glass wall just behind his chair from where we can see the whole city, A book shelf where a lot of books were present, i guess he is also a book lover. 

"Close your mouth if you don't want to eat a fly

"Close your mouth if you don't want to eat a fly." he said, i closed my mouth and gagged at what he said. He chuckled at my reaction. I am noticing this that he is chuckling and smiling a lot, And when he smiles a cute dimple appears on his right cheek.

"You should smile often." i blurted out my thoughts and instantly regretted because he stopped chuckling.

"So you like my smile?" he asked now in a serious tone

"Ye..eahh." i replied nervously.

"Hmmm." he hummed with a cold face. Shit why do i always create a mess. He was laughing happily but i have to ruin it, yar why can't i control my tongue.

"I will try then." he said and busted out laughing.

I looked at him confused.

"Look at your face." he said while laughing and i got it that he was joking with me.

"Ughh, do whatever you want, here is your file, i am going bye!" i said while placing the file on his desk and went towards the door but he held my wrist.

Then he came in front of me and looked into my eyes. 

"You know what you look very cute when you try to act angry." he said and his hand started travelling up to my arm.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and i looked down.

I felt him leaning closer to me, my breathing became fast and heart started beating fastly.

"I badly want to eat tomatoes now." he whispered in my ear. His lips touching my earlobe.

I looked up in confusion and he went back to his place.

"Tomatoes at this  time?" i asked

"Yeah because the tomato i want, i can have it anytime anywhere." he said in husky tone and his hand grasped my arm making me flinch in pain.

"Ouch." i said

"What happened?" he asked in worry.

"My arm." i said and he left it immediately. 

Then he gently held my arm and studied the wound, it had became red purple till now.

I watched him while he was watching the wound carefully. I saw him clenching his jaw and muttering a set of colourful words before taking me to the restroom of his office.

He made me sit on the slab.

"That stupid girl, i so want to kill her." he muttered under his breathe and i giggled.