Chapter:20

Siddharth pov:

When i went downstairs, i saw avneet was half laying on the couch reading a book, she was engrossed in the book that she didn't even noticed me. Then  i glanced towards the dining table. The food was untouched. Didn't she had her dinner? I thought. 

I cleared my throat to get her attention, she looked towards me on hearing it and stood up, starting going towards the table and sat there.

"You didn't had dinner yet?" i asked and she shook her head.

"No i was waiting for you to come down." she replied with a shrug and my lips urged to twitch upside but i maintained a blank face. She waited for me!! I always had my dinner alone because most of the time i lived in other mansion due to work purposes and when i used to stay at nigam mansion i used to come late at home so i told dada and mom to have their dinner without waiting for me.

But after years someone waited for me!!! I was so happy from inside. So i nodded at her and also sat down. I served for myself and she also did but her food was equal to the food for a mouse.

"Only this much?" i asked looking at her plate and she made a confused face.

"Yeah its sufficient." she replied shrugging.

"Are you sure that you are a human? because as much i know all humans definitely eat more than this and doctor has also told you to eat properly and you are not well completely, you should take care of yourself so you are taking more." i said stuffing more food on her plate and she was protesting.

"Hey i can't eat this much, it will be the waste of food, don't serve more." she said trying to take the plate from me but i already served a good amount of food and gave it to her and she huffed.

"Now eat this and you have to complete it." I said in a final tone and she groaned a little. After that we ate in silence. It feels nice to have someone who is waiting for you to have dinner.

Avneet pov:

I don't eat much because those monsters never allowed me to have a complete meal. Even Some times i used to sleep without any food and in breakfast only a simple sandwich was for me and never had lunch. But he stuffed my plate with a lot of food and said that i have to complete it. But why is he caring for me? Its all just façade avu, Tomorrow again he will be like before. I told to myself and started eating. After eating a little i was full. So i stood up with the plate which has still food left in it.

"What do you think where are you going." he said while eating his food.

"I am full so i am going to wash it." i replied hoping he will leave me.

"But i guess i said that you have to complete it." he said now looking directly into my eyes. Our eyes got locked. We were looking into each other eyes deeply, whenever i used to see into his eyes every time i see hatred but today it was different, there were other emotions in his eyes That i couldn't figure out. I came out of my trance and averted my eyes and started going but i was pulled back. He was holding my wrist and look dead straight into my eyes.

"Finish this or i will make you eat more than this." he said in a warning tone and i shivered.

Eat this avu, he can do anything, remember he is a bipolar. I said to myself and nodded.

"Good, now sit and complete it." I sat down and started eating. When i completed my stomach was feeling like a balloon to me, like filled with air and will burst if you just touched a pin to it.

"See i completed, now can i go." i asked him and he nodded with a stern face. See, see i told you he is a bipolar. A moment he was caring for me and now again back to his old self.