Chapter:15

Hola peeps. Sorry for the late update.

But its my Birthday today, so whole day i was busy partying 😂

Anyways let's start with the chapter.

------------------------------

Avneet pov:

Yesterday night was very difficult, I again got nightmare and it was uncontrollable i was not able to breath so i decided not to sleep again and went to the balcony. I was sitting there thinking about my whole life when suddenly Mr. Nigam's voice came and i came out of my thoughts but what he said was very hurting. No one wants me then why i am even alive, why god doesn't call me to go to my parents. I quickly wiped my tears, which i didn't even know when they started flowing, and ran inside the room preventing his gaze and entered washroom.

I came out and started reading book to pass my time. When it was 7:00 am i went downstairs prepared a coffee for myself and booked an appointment with psychiatrist. It' necessary now. My panic attacks and nightmares are getting worse. I prepared breakfast for all, did mine and left for my appointment. It was 9:00 when i left, it's the time when he comes downstairs so i left before him, otherwise he will not have breakfast if he even sees my around.

I went to doctor and told all my problems, she told me their are signs of depression and i should keep myself happy, but who will tell her that for being happy one needs a reason to be happy and i don't have any. She prescribed me some medicines to control my panic attacks and sleeping pills to have some sleep. I paid bill and left for house. When i reached he was not home. I went to my room and got fresh. I was about to start reading my book when my phone rang, it was some unknown number, i picked it up. 

"Hello, is this Avneet Kaur Nandra." came a voice from other side.

"Yeah, but who is this." i asked

"I am talking from Stanley medical college." the lady said and my breathe got hitched.

"You gave exam for scholarship and congratulations you topped in that exam." she said and my mouth fell open.

"Hello, are you there why are you not answering." the lady said and i came out of my thoughts.

"Yes mam i am listening." i replied.

"Congratulations dear, you will have to fill the form today and you can start the classes from next week."

"Okay thank you so much mam." i replied her while grinning widely and she hung up. 

I started jumping in happiness and excitement. Finally i'll be able to fulfil my dad's wish to be a doctor. Now i will study hard and will make them proud of me. i decided to tell this to vaishu di, so i called her. She picked in 5 rings.

"Hello baby sis, how are you?" came her chirpy voice.

"Guess what?" i said

"what?" she asked confused

"Di i got admission in my dream college" i said squealing in happiness.

"Really" She said in same tone as me.

"I am so happy di now i can finally complete my parents wish." I said 

"Yeah baby sis i am so proud of you."

"Di can you come to meet me today please." i asked in my puppy voice.

"I too want to come baby sis, but my car is at service centre and cabs are not available." she said

"Don't worry i will send bhai to pick you" i said.

"No don't send that arrogance ki dukan to pick me, rather than that i will come on my foot" she said quickly and i rolled my eyes.