Chapter:44

Avneet:

Right now me and Daniel are in Cafeteria having our lunch. After the incident in the morning, my whole day was ruined. She brought up all the past incidents, by mentioning my parents, which i was trying hard to forget. And to cherry on the top now Siddharth is mad at me although i don't know why?

In short that plastic barbie ruined my day and i am having a feeling that it will only worse by the end of the day.

"Hey Avneet? Where are you lost?" Daniel voice brought me out of my trance.

"Nowhere." i mumbled and placed my head on the desk in front of me.

"I know what are you thinking. Don't let her words overcome you avneet, you are a strong girl. You shouldn't be affected by STD's like her." he said the last sentence while scrunching his nose. And by hearing him i lifted my head and burst out laughing.

"I think you went too far with that STD thing." i said while controlling my laugh.

"No you are a quiet girl who doesn't interact too much, that's why you don't know completely about her. That girl is literally a walking Std. She even tried to get into my pants. Eww disgusting!" He said and scrunched his nose and i again burst into laughter.

"Aww poor Danny baby." i cooed him.

"Avneetttttt." he whined and stomped his feet on the ground.

"Okay okay, i will not call you that." i said

"You say this every time, but still you call me that." he whined like a baby.

"This time promise." i said, although i know that this promise is meant to be broken.

"Promise?" he asked

"Yeah promise." i replied and he grinned widely making me giggle.

"Now that's what i like, you laughing and giggling, that poker face doesn't suit you." he said

"And you know i found that really hot when your husband dragged you to the nurse room without any care of the world and his reputation, he really loves you girl." he smirked and my cheeks went deep red.

"That's not true." i mumbled slowly.

"Really! You still think that he doesn't love you, by the way he cares for you, the way he looks at you, the way he smiles while looking at you, you still think that he doesn't love you. Girl he is already whipped but i am damn sure he too doesn't know about it. At last you both are some dumb fuckers who don't realize their feelings on time, its high time you both need to realize what you feel for each other before its too late." he said and went to his class as the lunch break got over.

His words kept ringing in my mind. Do i really love him? I don't know about love, but whenever he is with me, i feel safe. I feel things with him, which i have never felt before.  Even before himself, he cares for me.

Whole day i kept thinking about him only, but my gut feeling was telling me that something bad is going to happen and there was an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

 After the day came to end i bid bye to Daniel and went to parking lot to wait for him, but when i reached the parking lot only Brian was there not him.

"Hey mam." Brian greeted me.

"Hey Brian, and how many times i told you to not to call me mam, call me Avneet." i said to him.

"Okay ma...Avneet." he said while smiling.

"That's better." i nodded with a smile.

"By the way sir told me to pick you up, he got caught with something important so he himself didn't get the time." he said.