Chapter:47

Siddharth pov (From their Divorce day)

When i reached my office i was damn angry, that sick couple is planning my divorce. How can someone stoop this low just for money? Now its the time, i need to show them that they can't have anything their way.

I sat on my chair and just after a few seconds my phone rang, i looked at the caller id, it was showing some private number. I am damn sure that this is that Asshole, Shravan. I picked up the call.

"Who's this?" i asked knowing exactly with whom i am talking to.

"Ouch, how can you forget your Father in law this soon." came his mocking voice from the other side and i gripped the armrest of my chair to stop my anger.

"You are not my Father in law Shravan, just come to the point why have you called me?" i asked trying to calm my anger.

"Well that's why i like you, you don't beat around the bush, so thing is that in few minutes you will receive a parcel, which has some papers inside it, you just have to sign them and then give them back to the person who will bring them to to you, simple and easy." he replied and i heard his sick laughter following his words. I clenched my jaw and fists totally aware of the fact that he is talking about the divorce papers.

"What paper?" i asked in a hard tone.

"Oh nothing much, just your divorce papers." he replied and i swear if he was here, right infront of me saying this, i would've banged his head on this very much table and then throw out of this window.

(I thought you guys must have forgotten that how his office looked so i added a picture)

"Divorce papers?" i asked in a  fake shocked tone.

"Yes, sign them." he replied.

"And what if i don't?" i challenged him

"Then be ready for the consequences which may or may not include killing your mother, brother and our dear niece and, and, and the last but not the least, exposing your marriage with avneet and roshni being pregnant by you, i'm sure you can think that how much bad it will be for you." he mocked and i shut my eyes tightly, trying hard to not throw this phone from which his sick voice was coming.

Of course i expected these kinds of threats from him, but i'm not gonna accept it easily otherwise he will be suspicious about my plan of fake papers.

"No Walia you can't do anything, you are just all barks and no bites, i'm not gonna sign them." i replied and heard his evil laughter.

"Well i expected this from you, so i just sent you some pictures just check them, i'm sure after seeing them you will agree." he replied and i quickly pulled the phone away from my ear to check what has he sent to me.

When i opened the pictures, i was actually shocked for the first time in this whole incident. There were the recent pictures of Mom, Dada and Avni.

This bastard has hired spies on them.