Chapter:22

We hit 12k+ reads and 1.5k+ reads, wohoooooooooo. Its all because of all your love and support. Love you all and keep showering your support and love ❤❤

------------------------------------------

Siddharth pov:

We both came out of the mansion and she started doing something on her phone.

"What are you doing?" i asked in a confused tone

"Booking a cab, or do i have to walk till college." she replied in a duh tone.

"No you are not booking any cab." i said snatching her phone.

"Hey give me my phone back and let me book it please, otherwise surely i will  be late." she said trying to snatch it from me but i was taller than her, so she can't.

"No." i said and she huffed.

"Fine don't give it, i will walk for the college." she said and started walking but i held her wrist and she tensed.

"Now you won't even let me walk peacefully, what's wrong with you Mr. Nigam?" she asked frustrated trying to remove my hand from her wrist and i left her hand.

I also don't know what's wrong with me. Why am i doing all this. I was lost in my thoughts when she shook me.

"Mr. Nigam where are you lost?" she asked snapping her palm in front of me.

"Ah nothing but first stop calling me Mr. Nigam." i said and she scrunched her face on confusion. She is looking very cute i thought

"Then what do you want that i should call you, sir?" she asked and my eyes widen. Here i am trying that she will call me from my name but she is calling me sir.

"No no don't call me anything." i quickly said.

"Don't call you anything?" She said and i mentally facepalmed myself.

"Then what if i had to ask you something then i have to call you like this' Mr. Nobody do you want something'? she said mocking me and i was surprised. She is giving me shock on shock. I had never seen her speaking this much not at least in front of me. I quickly came out of my shock and shook my head.

"No i didn't mean that, my meaning was that stop calling me Mr. Nigam and don't you dare to call me sir, call me Siddharth." i said moving closer to her but she tensed at that and moved backwards which made me confused.

"You want me to call you by your name?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah now say it." 

"Sid...ddharth." she said and  a huge smile came on my face. Never in my whole life i was this much happy on hearing my name from someone but when she said this a weird sensation ran through my stomach.

"Good." i said smiling 

"Ok, now please Mr. Nig....  Siddharth give me my phone,  i will surely be late because its already 8:30." she said in a tensed tone.

"No i will give it you when you will reach college." i said

"How the hell i am supposed to reach college when there will be no cab." she exclaimed and i burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing now?" she said irritatingly but i kept laughing but what she said next shocked me.

"I know you hate me but please don't do this, its important for me to go college." she said with tears in her eyes. Shit i again messed up.

"Hey hey don't cry i was just messing with you. i didn't allow you to book the cab because i am dropping you to college." i said quickly cupping her face, she tensed at my touch and stepped backwards giving me hint to withdraw my hands  and i did.