Chapter 8 - Your Fireworks, My Fireworks

Some important stuff at the end of this Chapter about its schedule and stuff like that, feel free to ask any questions you may have. As of the point of starting to write this, which is the 20th of august, the story is slowly picking up traction, so that's cool. Big Thanks to everyone reading. Anyway, it's Nino Time

-------------------------

You sprinted downstairs from the rooftop, you had no clue how long the fireworks would last so you moved as fast as your body possibly could. You exit the building and almost immediately run into Fuutaro.

"Holy shit man, I'm glad you're here"

"What's going on? Is Raiha with you?" he looked worried

"No, but she's with Yotsuba, she made sure to grab Raiha before everyone got separated"

"That's a relief, so why are you in such a rush?"

"Long story short, Nino wanted to surprise the sisters by renting out a rooftop for them all to watch the fireworks on, of course that means she didn't tell anyone where the building was and now everyone's separated and the fireworks have started, I told her I would go and find the others for her before the fireworks ended, and that's what I Intend to do"

"So you do like Nino" He says with a smile

"Who said I didn't, I'm just keeping a promise" You smirked "Now are you gonna help me or not"

"Okay, I see how important it is for them, and for you."

"Good, you head west and I'll go east, good luck Fuutaro" You shout as you run off towards the east side of the festival. It was a little less crowded now compared to when everyone got split up, but the path was still pretty densely compact with people. 

--------------------

After running around for a few minutes, you spot a certain girl in a red yukata, looking like a child who just walked into a toy store, as she stands in front of a bunch of food stalls.

"Itsuki"

"Kya- Y/N" she pouts "Don't sneak up on me like that"

"Yeah, yeah look, I'm taking you to meet your sisters, there's a rendezvous point, lets start walking, we don't have all night" you said that a bit more rude than you intended but Itsuki didn't look fazed by it at all.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Some buildings rooftop, Nino is already waiting there for everybody, me and Fuutaro went out to go and find you lot" Itsuki seems shocked at your generosity, then puts on a serious face.

"Take me there" she commands

"Atta girl" you respond. 

As you walk with her next to you for a few minutes you decide to continue an earlier conversation

"Hey, remember when I said you could make it as a teacher?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"The other night, when the whole Nino situation happened, you really projected your voice back there it sent chills down my spine for real"

"I don't see how that helps with being a teacher, makes me sound more like a monster"

You laugh at her response, "I meant it as, you can project your voice and you have an air of authority and confidence already"

"Well that might be just because I'm your employer"

You hesitate, getting into money would be a bad topic, but you feel Itsuki could keep a tight word on something if asked.