Chapter 33 - Our Efforts Combined

The UK has had the strangest weather this July, it's just fine in the day but hot as balls at night, this place actually has Tsundere weather I swear. Besides my rambling, enjoy!

-------------------

The sound of whooshing metal cars surrounded you along with the fragrance of cotton candy floating through the air and the screams of people descending the various rollercoasters of the park.

"Woah" you said in amazement, truthfully this is the first time since you were really young that you'd stepped foot in an amusement park.

"WOOOOOOOOW" Yotsuba gasped as her eyes turned to stars as she looked around the park in sheer excitement.

"Hey... did we bring a leash for her... I feel like If we leave her she'll run of and start running laps on the rollercoaster tracks" you said.

Itsuki was to your right and she was eyeing all of the different food stalls in the park, Ichika and Nino were looking at some accessories and costumes they had on display near the entrance, so You, Fuutaro and Miku stood just after the entrance taking in the sights.

"Overwhelmed?" you asked Fuutaro. He had a nervous look on his face

"Sorta... I've never been to a place like this before"

"Ichika!" the three of you turned to see Itsuki grab Ichika's arm and drag her off towards the biggest rollercoaster in the park. Poor Ichika looked like she had a long day ahead of her.

With Ichika's disappearance than left Nino on her lonesome, Fuutaro watched as Itsuki dragged Ichika away so you shot Miku a glance, then raised your eyebrows at Fuutaro. Finally you pat her on the head as indication to go and do her thing, to which she quickly slapped your hand away.

"Hey... easy, easy. Your sister likes this hand"

"Gross." Miku stared at you before you left the area in the hopes of not getting your jaw punched off.

Nino stood looking at the gift shop window, she wore a white frilled top that was tucked into a long dark red skirt, accompanied by a pair of black boots. She carefully examined each row of gifts stacked up in the display window.

"Nino!" you called out to her which made her jump slightly. She took a breath and turned to you.

"O-Oh... hey" she sighed, "You scared me idiot!" she barked at you immediately.

"What's got you so on edge? Are you looking for my birthday present?" you teased her, knowing that is probably exactly what she was doing.

Nino rolled her eyes and turned to face you.

"You look nice today by the way" 

"Thank you" she warmly smiled and did a little twirl so you could see the whole outfit.

"I think Itsuki's holding Ichika captive and Fuutaro has his hands full with Miku and Yotsuba so It'll be our own time for now, anything in particular you wanna do?"

"Mmmm, let's just walk around for now" she takes your hand and the two of you leave the gift shop and start to walk around the park.

Screams could be heard from every direction as you watched Nino stare up at the big rollercoasters. We got here a few hours after the park opened and we weren't all probably going to leave until the evening. The exam was a week away so this was kind of our last moment of fresh air before we were in hyper exam mode.

"Are you thinking about the exams again?" Nino raised her eyebrow at you as she folded her arms looking displeased with your train of thought.

"Sorry... It's just-"