Info:

Here are a few things that you should know about this particular werewolf AU:

Some of these strictly applies to only my story, as many authors who write werewolf stories have their own take on this genre.

First off there are 3 significant events that every werewolf goes through:

1.Acquiring their wolf - this happens at age 10, where the Moon Goddess assigns a wolf to the human. From then on they will be allowed to converse with their wolf, but not shift.
2.Shift and present- happens at age 16, where they shift to their wolf for the first time, then they are classified as alpha, beta or omega. They are then tested by the pack doctor to see if they are a carrier.
3.Mating ceremony - this happens on the first full moon after their 18th birthday. All the single wolves will go on a run and at the end they will be able to smell their mate, if they are nearby.

* Now after their first shift, they will be able to take control of their wolf form, and likewise their wolf can take over their human form. This can't usually be forced however, as they both need to consent to the takeovers. They can communicate mentally with their wolf, and block each other out if needed.

*The pack it led by the Alpha and their mate who is called the Luna (usually female), second in command is the Beta. The Gamma comes in third and is mostly in charge of the warriors. The classification when a werewolf hits 16 (which is mentioned above) is not to be confused with these, for they are titles that are passed down. The classification process is merely a way of seeing which roles you play in the pack. I also have added two other title, which are the Head of the Omegas, and Head of the Betas. They lead their fellow class when needed, under the order of the Alpha.

*Following what was mentioned above, those that classify as an alpha, are those that take on management roles in the pack. Such as head warrior, who is the right hand man of the Gamma or train as pack warriors. Beta's mostly take up laborer's work, such as the farming and construction. Omega's take care of the housework, along with looking after the pups.

* Werewolves can also communicate mentally with their pack members and mates.

* Carriers refer to whether or not the werewolf is able to bear pups. Majority of female werewolves are carriers but their is the occasional
male.

*They don't need to take off their clothes to shift, and keep their clothes on when they shift back from their wolf to human form.

* the Astral Plains is where all the different deities reside. Each deity has their own floating island surrounded by cotton candy colored clouds.

Now if you have read my other books you would notice that I always put warnings before a spice or smut scene, but this time there will be no warnings. So if you don't like NSFW stuff it's best that you stop here.

(If you have read majority of my books, you may want to check out the Lore chapter though)