Chapter 11

Despite coming to a silent promise to hold off on any intimate acts with each other till George was ready, it definitely wasn't easy for Sapnap and Dream. Especially when their wolves were getting more and more horny by the minute.

Damn, ain't that a pretty sight! Derick called in Dream's head as the Alpha and Beta stared at a shirtless George, standing waist deep in water.

I bet his skin easily bruises, we could cover it in some pretty nice hickeys, Mathias added.

The blonde and raven head groaned in frustration, as they tried to push out any sexual images that their mind was trying to come up with, before blocking out their wolves.

"Your wolves giving you a hard time?" Tristan asked teasingly, suddenly appearing besides them, while keeping an eye on George who was still standing in the middle of the river.

"They're getting a bit impatient," Dream confessed.

Tristan let out a chuckle, "well can't blame them, you guys are being incredibly understanding towards him and I thank you for that, but you should try pushing the process a bit. You may want to mark each other before the next full moon, where your hormones will cloud your judgement."

"You have any suggestions?" Sapnap asked.

"A date would be nice."

"So a fancy restaurant and movies?"

"George prefers simple things." Tristan replied.

"How about we start off with a run?" Dream suggest.

"Good idea, we haven't done that in a while," Sapnap agreed.

"Well it looks like that's settled," Tristan stated as he pulled out a red crystal cube and handed it to Dream.

"What's this?"

"Throw it on the ground once you're done with your run for a little surprise," Tristan said before turning to George. "Looks like the show is about to begin..."

Dream and Sapnap turned their attention back to the river and saw a blue light emitting from the water around George. Suddenly the waters rolled back a bit so the brunette was standing in a circle of dry land. He then raised his hand and little blobs of water rose from the surface.

Those little blobs soon took the form of different sea creatures that started to swim in the air around George, before heading towards his audience. A pod of orcas swam closer to Dream and Sapnap and circled their heads, before losing form and raining down on them.

"Hey!" they yelled out as they reached up to touch their now drenched hair.

Tristan started to chuckle besides them but their attention was drawn to George who was laughing his lungs out, the sound so sweet to their ears that they couldn't even pretend to be mad.

"That's enough for today George, you can get out now." Tristan said and the brunette controlled the water to lift him up and bring him to dry land. Tristan stroke a match and George controlled the flames to grow and surround him and his mates to help dry off.

"Well then, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Tristan yelled cheerful, before going out in his usual style of disappearing in a cloud of flower petals.

"George, do you want to go for a run?" Dream asked nervously.

"Sure," the brunette replied, making the blonde and raven head smile.

"How about this, we'll race you to the top of the hill where the old oak tree is." Sapnap suggested.