L̶̦̤̠̮̘̬̻̤̫͒̏͌̊́̓̏̑́̍̍̐Ȏ̸̧̘̥͕͚̹͉̲̟͆̊͜͜͝ͅR̶̢̤̭̮̭̣̘̩̂̂̂̆͐̅̌̈͋̐̽̔̕E̵͍̝͌̆̑͆́̒̀̑̀

This chapter is only for those who have read majority of my books especially LLHG and JU... , the rest of you who are new be free to skip over to the story's prologue .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A dark raven shaped shadow flew through the cotton candy colored clouds, passing several floating islands along the way. It headed straight for one of the highest islands that had water pouring out of it, fueling the other other islands bellow.

This particular island was rather small and only contained a tall cylinder tower that had its center hallowed out. The raven figure flew straight to the top before diving down the center. It passed thousands of light orbs that twinkled around like stars in the night sky. Their light was blinding but this shadow raven was used to it by now.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the tower was a circular bed surrounded by flowing water, that was coming from several springs that gushed out magically from the tower's inside walls.

And on this bed sat a woman with medium length wavy hair, colored a rich brown, with her eyes being the same color. This woman wore a beautiful blue dressed and though her face was a pretty one, it was marred with tears.

In the palm of her right hand was a blue orb of light, and on her left was a green one. The green orb's light flickered in and out till eventually fading away and all that was left was a dull green crystal ball. Soft cries could be heard coming from the blue orb and the woman cried along with it.

The moment was ruined by an earsplitting sound of chalk scratching against a blackboard. The woman lifted her head to see the shadow raven like figure draw a tally on the left side of the board.

The raven then flew towards her and shifted into a handsome young man with olive skin and a completely black outfit.

"I believe that's finally one point for me, GG though!" he said holding out his hand for the woman to shake.

The woman glared at him with much anger in her eyes, "What have you done?" she yelled.

"I did what was necessary to win our little game, I have gotten quite tired of losing," the man replied smoothly as he withdrew his hand.

"Is this just a game to you, we are talking about actual lives here Leon," she responded.

"Don't be such a sore loser woman, besides they will see each other again very soon..." he commented.

The woman quickly turned her gaze back to the blue orb in her hand but this time its light was fading out, and it soon became as dull as the green one.

She looked at both orbs in both shock and pain, while the man let out an amused laugh.

"Well my dear, our game is about to begin again, best of luck to you!" he said before shifting back to his raven form and flying out of the tower.

The woman glanced at the chalk board, she had a lot of 'points' while he had only one. But once was enough...

She summoned a blue butterfly in her hand and sent it on its way to one of the islands bellow. It landed on the outstretched hand of a woman with long black hair who was robed in a flowing white dress.

"So that's her next move... very well then." she said. "It will be their very first time in my world, I'll do my best to ensure their have their happily ever after..."